Dead Useful Responsive & Fluid Layout/Wrapper for your Guts - it is not a theme
Responsive Layout Previewer:
4 Color Scheme Ideas (check out the switcher thingy)
This is a highly useful and unique fluid & responsive wrapper (it's not a theme) that contains the header and footer html5, css, and jQuery, as well as some styling for the guts (content). It's intended for use with Bootstrap 3.2 and UP (or even 3.0 and Up). It's easy to upgrade your Bootstrap CSS and script(s), just go to the customizer on GetBootstrap.com and replace the files. You can also use html and/or css from other Bootstrap 3+ themes in the content area (the page guts), but you may have to adjust the css and the break points.
Oftentimes websites/themes are designed for 320px and up, but actually it should be 240px and up and, ideally, fluid because there's a large quantity of different sized devices out there. Always test stuff out on the actual devices.
Tested and performed excellently on modern browsers AND devices with support for IE8. Tested on IOS, Android, Windows Mobile, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Webkit, Mozilla, and Opera browsers on a variety of devices and platforms both mobile and desktop.
Is this a theme?
No. It's a wrapper (the header, footer, and some styling for the example content provided). It contains the html, css, and the jQuery you see in the demo pages (except the switcher) along with the color css files.
How easy is it to upgrade the bootstrap.css and the bootstrap.js
Very. Just go to the customizer on GetBootstrap.com and create your own build, then replace the files.
Framework (base only)
- Bootstrap 3.2
- jQuery v2.0.3 for modern browser with fallback to 1.9.1 for IE 8
- Modernizr 2.6.2 (Custom Build) - MIT & BSD
- Respond.js v1.1.0 - MIT License
- bootstrap-modal.js v2.2.5 // a better modal for bootstrap - Apache License
- bootstrap-modalmanager.js // works with the above same license
- Owl Carousel - MIT License
- Detect Touch with Windows support - MIT License
- matchHeight.js Responsive Equal Heights - MIT License
- jQuery Cookie Plugin - MIT License
- DC jQuery Vertical Accordion Menu - MIT and GPL License
- selectivizr - MIT License
- Source Sans Pro - Google Fonts
- Fredericka the Great - Google Fonts
- Font Awesome - http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/license/
- Glyphicons (comes with Bootstrap) http://getbootstrap.com/components/#glyphicons
- Unless otherwise noted, the images are public domain or, if CC, the credit is on the page.
More by christina
Licenses: Details »
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.2.x|
|Tags:||clean, component, different, fluid, responsive, unique|
|Released:||3 years ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: