Innova - Tamashi Essential
Innova is the result of intensive research and hard work. In this theme we offer different styles like flat design, material design, and a Google-ish style between flat and skeuomorphism.
Innova's focus is, like all Tamashi themes, to get you more conversions. That's how we designed it. Simple but with beautiful aesthetics. After all, great design is invisible!
Build upon LESS and Grunt but with great documentation. Of course, if you prefer there is also a normal CSS file!
- All of Bootstrap's components are customized!
- 50+ NEW components
- 3 homepages
- Marketing homepage
- App landing page
- Portfolio homepage
- 2x About us
- Coming soon NEW
- Blog overview NEW
- Blog post NEW
- Sign in NEW
- Sign up NEW
- Services page
- Working contact page!
- Portfolio page
- Filterable Portfolio!
- Inner portfolio page
- Unsplash for some amazing photos
- iPad/iPhone with hand mockup
- iPhone mockups from Pixeden
- iPhone mockups from Pixeden part 2
- Flickity.js from Metafizzy
- Open Sans typeface by Google Web Fonts
- Montserrat typeface by Google Web Fonts
- Portfolio placeholder images are from GraphicBurger
- The images of logos of fictitious demo clients belong to their respective owners
- The icons used in this theme are made by Dario Ferrande
- jQuery by The jQuery Foundation
- Bootstrap 3 by @mdo and @fat
- jQuery Easing by GSGD
Our homepage and support forum are under construction, for any questions or support please send an email to: [email protected] and we'll assist you as soon as possible. :-)
- [BUGFIX] Autoprefixer now works properly, fixing many positioning bugs in older browsers.
- [ADDED] Coming soon page!
- [ADDED] New pricing component
- [ADDED] New statistics component
- [ADDED] Small Hamburger Navigation View
- [ADDED] Large Hamburger Navigation View
- [ADDED] Sign up
- [ADDED] Sign in
- [ADDED] Blog overview
- [ADDED] Blog post
- [ADDED] New page example, One Page HTML!
- [ADDED] Filterable Portfolio
- Rearranged LESS files. Split up main.less into 2 files: theme.less and components.less, which compile to theme.css and components.css respectively. The files are now ordered way better. Read the docs for the explanation!
- Minor bugfixes
- Visual fix on client logo bar, logo's weren't correctly centered
- Small update in the documentation regarding the transparent navigation logo
- Initial release
More by TamashiThemes
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Labels:||business, html5, landing page, less, multipurpose, portfolio, product, responsive, saas, startup|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||2 years ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: