Jarvis - Smart Admin Template
Simple yet innovative, JARVIS admin template is one of a kind. Jarvis uses state of the art custom cut features that are tested for reliability and robust performance with a blend of the latest design trends. All updates are absolutely FREE!!
- Carefully hand coded from head to toe
- Contains commented CSS
- Includes documentation
- Built with Bootstrap 3.1.1 (also includes 2.3.x version)
- Access to all bootstrap library
- Retina Font Face icons (over 100)
- Customized color icons (over 500)
- w3 valid cross browser compatible HTML5 markup. (Supports for IE8+)
- Unique, never seen before, localStorage Widgets with custom controls for the users
- 3level Accordion Menu (value of $7.00)
- Comes with 5 different predefined themes
- Scales to almost any size (Fluid/Responsive)
- All images used are compressed using punypng compressor
- Optimized for iDevices (certain jquery are only fired depending on the device the user is on)
- Responsive Table
- CSS3 Animated
- Modern Form Element (jQuery select2, uniform, colorpicker, datepicker, validation, iDevice buttons and wizard)
- Dynamic Data Table with export to PDF/Excel
- Flot and Canvas Charts (d3 js engine)
- And many more features...
We also provide topnotch email support for all our customers!**
Very smooth script to work with. It is not obfuscated nor hard coded, so you can use it as a starting point and build your own app on top of it or embed it into an ongoing project. Best buy so far! - John Barlaus (Web Developer)
Close Up Screenshots
Equipped with the latest design trends to keep your projects peaked and slick...
Take control of your tables!
Version 2.0: (April 11th, 2014)
- Upgraded to bootstrap version 3.1+
Version 1.9.5: (April 24th, 2013)
- NEW : A new menu design was added to increase page space (see config.js on how to turn this menu on for all pages)
- NEW : Added error page with CSS3 animation with customizable message
- CSS : All classes from "full-width.css" is moved to "theme-responsive.css" making "full-width.css" redundant
- CSS : iPad vertical view now has an improved menu
- JQUERY : New function added to turn on/off the newly implemented menu, making asides fixed, and both asides collapse
- REMOVED : File: full-width.css
Version 1.9.4: (April 15th, 2013)
- NEW : Added a FREE version of the AMCharts (displayed on the home page)
- CSS : Fixed minor CSS bugs
- CSS : Added a combined CSS file (see the CSS folder)
- LESS : Updated variable.less file, optimized theme.less, fixed typos that previously stopped rendering
- JQUERY : New functions have been added to the config.js for turning on RTL menu support and turning off right side panel. (see config.js on line 64 and 67 for more details)
Version 1.9.3: (March 30th, 2013)
- NEW : 12 additional unique charts are now introduced using the complex Raphael Engine, working on IE8+
- NEW : Bundled with the existing CSS, Jarvis now includes LESS (You should be able to control and manipulate most of the basic components by editing variables. It is advised to compile your LESS to CSS before deployment). This LESS version will improved further in the next release that will host much more dynamic control over the theme elements.
- JQUERY : Upgraded to jQuery 1.9.1 (Although jquery.migrate.js is there for your use - it is not required with the current plugins)
- JQUERY : Upgraded to bootstrap 2.3.1
- JQUERY : Added save to MySQL call function for SmartWidgets
- JQUERY : Replaced the plugin "iButton" with "bootstrapSwitch" - serves as an increased performance
- CSS : Updated Minor CSS issues
- CSS : Upgraded to bootstrap 2.3.1
- CSS : The class ".widget.alert.adjusted" is now just ".widget.alert"
- DOM : Chat interface tab close icon 'x' is now replaced with a font face icon (CSS is adjusted accordingly)
- DOM : Added a new meta tag for iOS webapp title (Line 78 - 82) -Fixed all reported bugs and issues
Version 1.4: (March 07th, 2013)
- CSS : Responsive menu now appears during browser re-size as opposed to mobile screens only (to clear confusions)
- CSS : Added/amended CSS for the following devices:
** Tablet - Kindle Fire HD 8.9 - Kindle Fire HD 7+ - Kindle Fire - Google Nexus 7 + - Apple iPad 1-3/Min ** Mobile - BlackBerry 8300 - Apple iPhone 3, 4 & 5 - LG Optimus - Samsung Galaxy SII - ASUS Galaxy 7 - Samsung Galaxy SIII
Version 1.0.4: (Feb 24th, 2013)
- Added : Registration page
- CSS : Fixed firefox bug for 'My Tasks' dropdown
Version 1.0.3: (Feb 21th, 2013)
- IE BUG : Console.log IE BUGs that was lurking in the config.js file is now exterminated
- Added : Ajax loaders (gif animations - see buttons.html)
- Added : New Column Filter function for tables
- CSS : Some CSS classes were adjusted for IE
- CSS : CSS class structure optimized (theme.css), and removed all unnecessary classes
Version 1.0.2: (Feb 18th, 2013)
- Initial Release
Lets not forget! Since this theme is built with Twitter Bootstrap, you get access to all Bootstrap component library and ecosystem. This makes Jarvis Admin an number one choice for your next project.
**What we support
- We do not provide support for third party plugins
- We do not provide CSS/HTML customization as part of support
Found a bug?
More by MyOrange
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.1.x|
|Tags:||admin, admin template, bootstrap, bootstrap admin, css3, dashboard, responsive, retina|
|Released:||5 years ago|
|Updated:||3 years ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: