Joanna - Creative Coming Soon Template
Joanna is the perfect template for your coming soon / landing page, toggle function/audio with config file, very easy :)
- Bootstrap 3.3.6
- HTML5 valid code
- Fully responsive
- Cross browser support from IE9+
- Options js file
- ET line icon font
- Font Awesome icon font
- Cloud animation effect
- Constellation animation effect
- Parallax star animation effect
- Parallax animation (for above 3 type of effect)
- Flat color background
- Single image background
- Slideshow background with kenburn options
- Html5 video background with audio options
- Youtube video background with audio options
- Audio (options)
- Light and Dark Style
- Working contact form
- Mailchimp or save to txt file subscribe form
- jquery - http://jquery.com/
- et line icon font - https://www.elegantthemes.com/
- fontawesome - https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome
- animate.css - https://github.com/daneden/animate.css/
- velocity - https://github.com/julianshapiro/velocity
- jquery.mb.ytplayer - https://github.com/pupunzi/jquery.mb.YTPlayer
- OwlCarousel - https://github.com/OwlFonk/OwlCarousel
- jquery-validation - https://github.com/jzaefferer/jquery-validation
Please note that all of the demo image/audio/video are NOT included at download file.
Awesome Audio (NOT included)
Awesome Video (NOT included)
cc by 2.0 awesome image (NOT include)
- https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/5483763017/
- https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/5484273320/
cc0 awesome image (included)
What's news in v1.04?
Add 3 demo at
How to update?
- No need to replace any file, the new demo for more easy to start the template.
More by bonefishcode
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Labels:||background video, coming soon, countdown, creative, landing page, music, responsive, slideshow, under construction, youtube video|
|Released:||2 years ago|
|Updated:||1 year ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: