Kinetic is a 100% responsive One Page theme and is built on Twitter Bootstrap 3.0 Framework, with several amazing jQuery plugins. It is great for creative agencies, digital studios, photographers or personal freelancers.
- Bootstrap 3
- Fully responsive
- Fixed header
- Filterable Isotope Portfolio
- Full screen responsive image slider
- Font awesome icons
- Contact form validation
- Pricing tables
- Clean code
- Browser Compatibility
- Google fonts
- One page design
- Parallax design
- CSS animations
- Smooth Scrolling
- Fonts used – Montserrat, Source Sans Pro. http://google.com/fonts
- Icons used: Font Awesome http://fontawesome.io/
- Preview images: http://unsplash.com/ and http://www.flickr.com/photos/astragony/
- Twitter bootstrap 3 http://getbootstrap.com/
- HTML5shiv https://code.google.com/p/html5shiv/
- jQuery http://jquery.com/
- One Page Nav https://github.com/davist11/jQuery-One-Page-Nav
- Magnific Popup http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/
- isotope http://isotope.metafizzy.co/
- scrollTo https://github.com/flesler/jquery.scrollTo
- Sticky http://stickyjs.com/
- Validate http://jqueryvalidation.org/
- Vegas http://vegas.jaysalvat.com/
- modernizr http://modernizr.com/
- Flexslider http://www.woothemes.com/flexslider/
- queryloader2 http://www.gayadesign.com/diy/queryloader2-preload-your-images-with-ease/
- jquery-parallax http://www.ianlunn.co.uk/plugins/jquery-parallax/
- respond https://github.com/scottjehl/Respond
- waypoints http://imakewebthings.com/jquery-waypoints/
- countTo https://github.com/mhuggins/jquery-countTo
Looking for more themes? Check out my complete portfolio.
More by authenticgoodsco
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.0.x|
|Topic:||Internet & Web|
|Labels:||full screen, gallery, modern, multipurpose, onepage, parallax, portfolio, price table, responsive, slider|
|Released:||4 years ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: