KISS - Developer & Designer Resume Template
KISS is a responsive and elegant typography based resume bootstrap template crafted specially for designers, developer and those between the two. It comes with features that designers and developers will love.
- Typography based
- Good vertical and horizontal rhythm
- Seven unique color schemes
- Comes with a maximum and fluid width mode for each color scheme.
- 100% responsive for each mode.
- Scrollspy navigation for easily recognizing which resume section you are viewing and for easy navigation.
- Prominent resume profile section featuring the user profile images, contact and social information.
- Distinguish resume info with clear separations between the different sections.
- Introduction section.
- Education section
- Experience section
- Tools and Technologies section
- Skills section.
- Technical Writing Samples section.
- Work Case Studies section
- Hobbies and Interests section.
- Awards section.
Features That Designers and Developers Will Love
- Good documentation.
- Sass files included
- It uses npm packages for bootstrap, jQuery and the excellent Laravel elixir to run gulp tasks.
All the photos in the theme except the ones from placehold.it were original shot by Lamin Barrow (Theme Author)
Free Support and Lifetime Updates
You will get free technical support based on the features of this theme for free in the comments sections or by contacting Lamin Barrow at wrapbootstrap.com/user/laminbarrow. Life time theme updates are also available to you for free after you purchase this theme at wrapbootstrap.com/support/download-resender.
Sign in to add this purchase to your account
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||bootstrap template, cv, full stack developer, kiss, plain, resume, simple, web designer, web developer|
|Released:||2 weeks ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: