Kite: Responsive Admin Template
Extended license for as low as $100!
Kite is a multipurpose and fully responsive admin template. It is ideal for any type of admin applications from custom admin panels and dashboards, to eCommerce and CMS backends. It has a clean and intuitive layout that is easy to work with. Built with Bootstrap v3, it looks perfect on all major browsers, tablets, and phones. Kite comes with several ready pages you can start your work with, and a complete set of custom UI elements that will make it easy for you to adjust the template for your needs.
- Built with Bootstrap v3
- Fully responsive layout
- Vanilla CSS and source LESS files included
- Datatables plugin included
- Chart.js plugin included
- Functioning contact form included
- Complete set of custom UI elements included
- Clean and developer friendly code
- Free updates
- Free support
- UI elements documentation
- Account: Profile
- Account: Edit profile
- Account: Inbox
- Account: Sign In (and password recovery)
- Account: Sign Up
- Contact us
- Dummy page
- Progress bars
Current release is 1.0.0. Buying this template now you become eligible to free download all of its future updates including new pages and neat options.
If you like our works, feel free to contact us with new feature requests or ideas for future templates:
Your feedback would be highly appreciated.
Sources and credits
- Twitter Bootstrap: http://getbootstrap.com/
- Font Awesome: http://fontawesome.io/
- Chart.js: http://www.chartjs.org/
- CountTo: https://github.com/mhuggins/jquery-countTo
- Datatables: https://www.datatables.net/
- Perfect scrollbar: https://noraesae.github.io/perfect-scrollbar/
- Images: https://www.flickr.com/photos/meunier_prof/galleries/72157632677105635/
Version 1.0.0 - 26/05/2016
- Initial release
More by YevSim
Sign in to add this purchase to your account
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||admin template, backend, cms, dashboard, responsive dashboard, webapp|
|Released:||8 months ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Safari
- Latest Firefox
- Internet Explorer 8/9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: