KOSIMEDIC Modern responsive multipage medical template. It is the perfect template for medical, dental or any other type of clinic. Nice colors, a lot of variants, well organized and commented code so it's very easy to customize and use in your project according to your needs. Template is based on the Bootstrap framework.
- HTML5 and CSS3 Validated
- Bootstrap 3.3.7 - Fully Responsive
- Perfect for Medical or Dental Clinic
- Google Web Fonts
- Very Clean Code
You are eligible for free download of all future updates, once you have purchased the KOSIMEDIC template.
- Bootstrap http://getbootstrap.com/
- jQuery https://jquery.com/
- FontAwesome http://fontawesome.io/
- Google Web Fonts https://www.google.com/fonts/
- Bootstrap Datapicker https://github.com/uxsolutions/bootstrap-datepicker
- jQueryEasing http://gsgd.co.uk/sandbox/jquery/easing/
- PHP and Ajax contact form added
- 2x New Home Pages
- New Navigation
- Navigation responsivity fixed
- Added support for multilevel menu
- Update bootstrap to 3.3.7
- Added: new header
- Initial release
More by m1l4n
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Labels:||clinic, dental, doctor, family doctor, health, healthy, medical, medical theme, medicine|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||9 months ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: