- Bug fixed: dropdown menu now displayed correctly on mobile device.
- Added new modal samples
- Built using Bootstrap v2.2.2
- Responsive Design, works on: Desktops, Tablet Devices, Mobile Devices
- Unique layout, left panel with dropdowns.
- Typography: Heading, Description lists, Left blockquote, Right blockquote, Lead, Unordered list, Ordered list, Emphasis Classes, Abbreviations, Addresses.
- Tables: Default style, Bordered table, Condensed table, Striped table, Hover style, Table with contextual classes.
- Buttons: (97 colors), Default style, Flat buttons, Circle buttons, Square buttons, Square buttons flat colors, Circle Panel buttons (Large, Medium, Small), Rounded Panel buttons (Large, Medium, Small), Boxed Panel buttons (Large, Medium, Small), Custom button blocks.
- Icons: FontAwesome, Icomoon
- Custom color dropdowns: Dark, Light Blue, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Brown, Purple.
- Tab styles: Top, Bottom, Left, Right
- Breadcrumbs (6 colors)
- Paginations (6 colors)
- Alert styles (2 options)
- Progress bars (3 options)
- Date picker
- Time picker
- Horizontal sliders
- Vertical sliders
- Range slider
- Charts: Horizontal bar chart, Vertical bar chart, Line chart, Area chart, Pie chart, Donut chart
- Google Maps: Online friends, Place finder
- Custom form elements
- WYSIWYG editor: Using Redactor Developer License (you save $99)
- Widgets: 6 wrapper styles, included sample: widgets with side panel menu.
More by olasnavigator
Sign in to add this purchase to your account
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 2.2.x|
|Tags:||admin, back end, charts, custom buttons, custom elements, front end, maps|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||1 year ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Safari
- Latest Firefox
- Internet Explorer 8/9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: