LAMOR is an elegant and unique template. It's designed with focus on simplicity and elegance and it is super flexible, multifunctional and fully responsive. It features a big collection from effects to choose from. It has an amazing code quality and a well-detailed documentation which will help you find everything. If you have any questions feel free to contact me via my Profile's contact form.
Lamor is a truly multipurpose template which can fit for any kind of project you are working on.
It is the best solution for eCommerce websites, Individual or Agencies portfolios or even blogs. You can have as many page variations as you wish.
- Free support
- Simple design
- Responsive design
- CSS Animations
- Detailed documentation
- Video background
- 3 Different Home pages
- SVG Based
- Many portfolio Demos
- Sidebar menu for mobiles
- Google maps
- ION Icons
- Bootstrap 3.3.6
- Clean code
- SASS Generated CSS styles
- Unique design
- Working AJAX Contact form
- Solid typography
- Retina ready
- Cross browser supper
- Unique Letter Animation
- Clean and Creative design
- Bootstrap - http://getboostrap.com
- Icons - http://ionicons.com/
- Images - http://allthefreestock.com/
- JQuery - http://jquery.com/
- Waypoints - http://imakewebthings.com/waypoints/
- Magnific Popup - http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/
- Fonts (Open Sans) - https://www.google.com/fonts
- Owl Carousel 2 - http://www.owlcarousel.owlgraphic.com/
- PHPMailer - https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer
- Animate.css - https://daneden.github.io/animate.css/
- Buldoza.gr (Products images)
More by AndrewChs
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||agency, animations, blog, ecommerce, minimal, minimalism, parallax, portfolio, showcase, unique|
|Released:||1 year ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: