LandingPad is a one-page introduction to your service to get people on board. Designed to be straight-forward, easy to edit via LESS, and fast to set-up for immediate use. It works instantly out of the box. Simply un-zip the package then put in your copy and screenshots.
- 'Open Sans' font from FontSquirrel.
- Icon Fonts from Icomoon
- Main Landing page: index.html
- Simple Form pages: login.html, forgotpassword.html, signup.html
- Twitter Bootstrap 2.3.1, jQuery 1.9.1 (minified) and jQuery gMaps 2.1.2 (minified)
- Important Note: does not contain iPhone and Chrome browser PSD templates.
- Responsive layout and tested across web browsers.
- CSS is compiled with LESS for easier editing of colors and styles. login.less has all the basic styles you'll need for creating simple form pages, pad.less contains the styles for the main landing page.
- Plug-and-play: LandingPad's CSS is in a different file, allowing you to plug it in and out with other themes.
- HTML5: Classes can be used with HTML5 tags (header, section and article)
More by acesubido
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 2.3.x|
|Tags:||app, business, chrome, iphone, landing page, saas, single page, software|
|Released:||4 years ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: