LandingStrip is a one-page introduction to your product. Designed to be straight-forward, easy to edit and quick to set-up for immediate use. It works instantly out of the box. Just un-zip it, and put in your screenshots.
- Open typography: Uses 'Open Sans' and 'Merriweather' fonts from Google Web fonts. Font-size/Line-height appropriate ratios.
- Responsive layout and tested across web browsers
- Contains Twitter Bootstrap version 2.1.0 and jQuery version 1.8.0 (minified)
- Plug-and-play: LandingStrip's CSS is in a different file to allow easy editing, or for usage along other versions of Bootstrap
- HTML5: Classes can be used with HTML5 tags (i.e. header, section and article)
Important Note: does not contain iPhone and iPad PSD templates.
More by acesubido
Licenses: Details »
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 2.1.x|
|Tags:||app, business, ipad, iphone, landing page, saas, single page, software|
|Released:||5 years ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: