"Macer" is a clean and lightweight and modern App landing page template based on Bootstrap 3.3.x. It is very "developer friendly" and comes with SASS sources and Gulp/Bower support.
- 7 html page templates (frontpage, content, content w/o sidebar, 404, empty, contact, thank-you)
- Working PHP Contact form and form validation
- Responsive (Based Bootstrap 3.3.6)
- Font Awesome Icons
- Slider (Bootstrap default slider and Owl Carousel script)
- Scrolling animations (thx to wow.js and animate.css)
- Bootstrap form validation
- Sticky navbar
- Node package Manager sources (package.json)
- Bower source file (bower.json)
- Gulp Tasks (gulpfile.json) with some basic tasks (gulp-dist, gulp-watch, gulp-sass etc.)
- Bootstrap SASS
Dependencies & Credits
Scripts & Assets
- jQuery 2.1.4 - http://jquery.com/
- Bootstrap SASS 3.3.6 - https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap-sass
- Font Awesome 4.5.0 - http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- Owl Carousel 2 - https://github.com/smashingboxes/OwlCarousel2.git
- Bootstrap Form Validator - https://github.com/1000hz/bootstrap-validator.git#~0.8.1
- wow.js 1.1.2 - http://mynameismatthieu.com/WOW/ - By Matt Aussaguel
- animate.css - http://daneden.github.io/animate.css/ - By Daniel Eden.
Images & Media
- Unsplash - unsplash.com - CC Zero images <- Included in the package
- Death to Stock Photos - CC Zero images <- included in the package
- Startup Stock Photos - CC Zero images <- included in the package
- Some assets are generated with this UI Kit set: http://365psd.com/day/5-152-analytics-dashboard-ui-kit-freebie/
Important! Some images are not included!
More by templatedeck
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||animations, app, bower, dark, desktop app, development, green, landingpage, sass|
|Released:||1 year ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: