Magnus Responsive template is a advanced, clean and professional template suitable for any business or portfolio. Magnus template is created by using the latest HTML5 and CSS3 techniques. With a responsive design it great work with any device (desktops, tablets, smartphones, etc).
- Responsive HTML5 and CSS3 tableless design
- Facebook Open Graph ready
- jQuery enhanced: 2 Sliders Parallax & Flex, Carousel
- Easy to use Google Maps (gMap v3)
- Latest Flickr images
- Twitter API
- All files are well commented
- Cross-browser compatible
- Tested on iPhone & iPad
- A/B Tested
- Over 100 icons
- Over 50 social icons
- Isotope portfolio
- Single Post
- Single Project
- Initial release
- Fixed some IE Bugs
- Fixed Main Menu display bug
- Bootstrap version 2.2.1
- Changed style for Smartphones & Tablets
- Fixed Map problem on mobile devices
- Bootstrap version 2.2.2
- Fixed Dropdown Menu Bug
- Bootstrap version 2.3.2
- Upgrade Twitter Widget to API 1.1 - How to configure Twitter Widget: Bootstrap Master - Twitter Bootstrap Themes
- Fixed problem with dropdown menus on mobile devices
More by creativelabs
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 2.3.x|
|Tags:||business, clean, css3, html5, landing page, modern, responsive, slider|
|Released:||5 years ago|
|Updated:||4 years ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: