If we choose layout 5 (for example), and we look at the intro section, the video doesn't go full screen :( Any fix for that?
Good luck fixing,
I'll see if I can find a fix. Glad you found a solution with CSS. :)
So it's because of wow.js. Just removing the animation fot the video container will fix problem.
Too bad! Those fading down video animations were nice but sometimes to be able to make it full screen it's more important.
Also when you close the video window, you can still hear the audio.
Please your help
What do you mean with "top-content background with responsive design? The theme is already responsive.
What layout are you using? I can try to make the video stop when you close the popup.
I have exactly the same problem as seochris. The contact form doesn't work. I also made no changes other than the email address I wanted it to go to in contact-2.ph. Uploaded it to the server and its not work. Please help.
Please send me an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the link where you have uploaded the template, so I take a look.
"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, email@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
Try to contact your hosting providers and show them this error and the file generating it:
Let me know if you have any other question.
Thanks for buying the template!
Can you give me the link where you have uploaded it, so I take a look?
You can send it here if you want: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. 1@2x background image is too hard to find. I had to remove the image from my assets so i can see the console error, so i can find it.
2. Why would the retina-1.1.0.min.js hold that image its the min version not readable for human eye why not put it in the regular one and leave some sort of comments so people know.
4. Why don't you guys use font awesome icons the library it more extensive and the website is easier to use.
The template is great I love it. I just think debugging and the freedom to customized can be done easier.
Thanks for buying the template and for taking the time to let me know your suggestions!
Here are a few answers:
1. The 1@2x background image is used together with the normal version "1.jpg". It is picked by "retina-1.1.0.min.js" and used when the site is viewed on Retina devices. You create the two background versions and put them in the folder "assets/img/backgrounds", you set the normal background in "scripts.js" and all the rest is automatic. I've explained how to change the backgrounds in the documentation file.
2. The min version of "retina-1.1.0.js" is used to increase the page load speed. You can find the normal version in the folder "assets/js". Also you should know that these libraries are not created by me, you can find the official websites of all libraries and third party resources used in the template, in the "Attributions.txt" file which comes with the template.
3. I've explained in the documentation file how to change the backgrounds.
4. Font Awesome icons are used in some layouts of the template.
I'm glad you like the template :)
Sure, just send me the link where you have uploaded the template (and any other details), at this address: email@example.com
I'll take a look and let you know (max 24 hours).
Write a comment
This is a great way to give the seller feedback and ask them questions about their item.
You must sign in to write a comment
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||agency, business, coming soon, email subscription, flat design, iphone app template, landing page, mailchimp, one page, subscribe form|
|Released:||2 years ago|
|Updated:||9 months ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: