Married is a responsive wedding template with 3 different design options. Each design has 5 home page options and 8 different colors to choose from. With a working RSVP form, components page, and a lightweight / easy to use build you have everything you need to set up the site you need for ANY wedding, ON DEMAND.
Purchasing Married will allow you to download ALL future updates for free, also full support if you need any assistance.
Married is a 3 in 1 template, meaning all 3 design options will have the features listed below.
- Bootstrap 3 (v4 update)
- Highly Responsive
- 3 different designs to choose from
- Text Rotator
- 500+ Iconfonts
- Easy Parallax Backgrounds
- Working PHP Contact form for RSVP
- Social Buttons
- Working countdown
- Components Page
- Count (animated count to any number)
- Popup Gallery, Photo, Youtube + Vimeo, and Google Maps
- Frequent Updates
- Full Support
For support submit your ticket to: http://dimitrovinc.freshdesk.com/
I've used the following images, icons or other files as listed.
- bootstrap.min.js - The bootstrap main JS file.
- scrollReveal.js - Script used to activate animations when in viewport.
- jquery.magnific-popup.min.js - Lightbox script used to open imgs + video on any link.
- form-validator.js - The form validator used in the contact form.
- jquery.countdown.min.js - Countdown JS used in coming soon page.
- jquery.countTo.js - The form validator used in the contact form.
- jquery.inview.min.js - A library that makes it easy to execute a function whenever you scroll to an element.
- parallax.min.js - Used for parallax accross the theme.
- ionicons.min.css - Ionicons icon fonts CSS file
- Unsplash - Images used in this template.
More by dimitrovthemes
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||bootstrap wedding template, engagement, invitation, married, options, rsvp, wedding|
|Released:||1 year ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: