Please do not ask for immediate help. Immediate help can not always be provided.
Copy the HTML files of one of the folders of the different Headers and next to the HTML files copy the assets folder.
- your_host /
- assets /
Every day I am asked to integrate the template with some different backend framework. You will understand that it is impossible for me to offer this.
You with the template get the frontend to adapt it to the backend you need.
I hope you understand.
Can you please comment on the accessibility features of your template?
* Does it support/implement WCAG 2.0?
* Is there a dedicated sitemap page (not just the sitemap section in the footer)
* Is there a breadcrumb component?
* Is there a text re-sizer component?
Thanks & Regards
1) Your version is incorrect in the package.json file
2) Seems like one of the bower dependencies is having issues with the jquery dep.
I am assuming this is making the choice on which version of jquery will be used, which means that lighgbox2 will be using 3.2.1, since I selected option 2, since that would satisfy more of the deps.
So, will lighgbox2 work ok with 3.2.1?
Unable to find a suitable version for jquery, please choose one by typing one of the numbers below:
1) jquery#~2 which resolved to 2.2.4 and is required by lightbox2#2.9.0
2) jquery#>=1.8 which resolved to 3.2.1 and is required by bootstrap-select#1.12.2, Slidebars#0.10.3
3) jquery#>=1.7 which resolved to 3.2.1 and is required by jquery.countdown#2.2.0, mixitup#2.1.11
4) jquery#^3.2.1 which resolved to 3.2.1 and is required by material-style
5) jquery#1.9.1 - 3 which resolved to 3.2.1 and is required by bootstrap#3.3.7
6) jquery#>=1.2 which resolved to 3.2.1 and is required by jquery.cookie#1.4.1
7) jquery#>=1.5 which resolved to 3.2.1 and is required by jquery.counterup#2.1.0
8) jquery#>= 1.8.3 which resolved to 3.2.1 and is required by owl.carousel#2.2.1
9) jquery#>=1.7.1 which resolved to 3.2.1 and is required by bootstrap-datepicker#1.6.4
The lightbox plugin has not been updated to support the new version of Jquery (although it works without problem) That's why the message comes out, but it does not affect anything.
Write a comment
This is a great way to give the seller feedback and ask them questions about their item.
You must sign in to write a comment
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||blog, blue, colors, cusomizable, design, elegant, green, landing pages, material, responsive|
|Released:||5 months ago|
|Updated:||3 weeks ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: