we purchased you re theme but dont work with IE11 as you actually say in the description, do you have any advice to make you re template works
We just released a fix for this, thank you.
Uncaught TypeError: e(...).parallax is not a function
Uncaught ReferenceError: Storages is not defined
During the build process with gulp, there is no errors returned!
If you having any idea, I search on Google and find no solutions for now!
Will this continue upgrading or stop service? Or is there somewhere else that has similar theme template?
Thank you very much! Yes, there will be updates coming soon. Both the static jQuery and the Angular version will be getting updated.
I have a couple of questions regarding some feature that I would like to have:
1) how hard would it be if I would like to have background color change on menu hover or menu selected, or maybe a font color change.
2) On the menu bar, if already expand one of the section, and click on another menu, the previous expand menu section did not toggle, is that by design?
3) Is it possible to have a badge next to the menu text?
4) Is it possible to have a toastr?
5) When using the fixed menu, if mouse hover to any of the menu icon, the entire menu bar would show up, is that by design? Normally only the hovered menu section bar would display.
* ng2-select (searchable dropdown)
* ngx-datatable (a popular angular library for data table)
* javis-widget (a popular widget that can drag&drop, collapse or maximize )
* x-editable (an inline editable function)
Or some setting like fixed footer (so footer would always stay at the bottom without needing to scroll down and see), scroll to top button.
I'm wondering if it includes (or if it will include) a HTML5+Bootstrap 4 version? (without Angular)
Yes, there's a HTML5 Bootstrap3 version, the HTML Bootstrap4 is currently being developed.
Do you have an approximate ETA about the HTML Bootstrap4 one?
Write a comment
This is a great way to give the seller feedback and ask them questions about their item.
You must sign in to write a comment
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Labels:||admin, angular 4, bootstrap 4, calendar, charts, chat, contacts, ecommerce, file manager, material design|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||5 months ago|
Need a front-end template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: