A Multipurpose Admin Theme
MaterialLab is a Material Design inspired Admin Theme based on Bootstrap.
Now includes a full feature Angular 4.0 + Bootstrap 4.0 version
We'll be releasing continuous long term updates and many new features will be coming soon in the near future. If you have already purchased MaterialLab you have access to get free updates, so be on the lookout for future enhancements. You can download all future updates by visiting this link https://wrapbootstrap.com/support/download-resender
Angular 4+ Bootstrap 4 Beta Version: Credits
- Angular https://angular.io/
- Angular CLI https://cli.angular.io/
- Angular Bootstrap Components http://valor-software.com/ngx-bootstrap/index-bs4.html#/
- Bootstrap 4 http://getbootstrap.com/
- Angular Material Design https://material.angular.io/
Static Version: Credits
- alertify.js http://fabien-d.github.io/alertify.js/
- Animate.css https://daneden.github.io/animate.css/
- Bootstrap http://getbootstrap.com/
- Material Design https://material.io/
- Bootstrap Material Design http://fezvrasta.github.io/bootstrap-material-design/
- Bootstrap Select https://silviomoreto.github.io/bootstrap-select/
- Bootstrap Typeahead https://twitter.github.io/typeahead.js/examples/
- c3 http://c3js.org/
- chartist https://gionkunz.github.io/chartist-js/
- chartjs http://www.chartjs.org/
- d3 https://d3js.org/
- datatables https://datatables.net/
- dragula.js https://github.com/bevacqua/dragula
- dropdown.js https://github.com/FezVrasta/dropdown.js
- dropezone.js http://www.dropzonejs.com/
- Bootstrap Date Time Picker https://eonasdan.github.io/bootstrap-datetimepicker/
- ES6 Promise https://github.com/stefanpenner/es6-promise
- Flot Chart http://www.flotcharts.org/
- Full Calendar https://fullcalendar.io/
- HammerJS http://hammerjs.github.io/
- jQuery https://jquery.com/
- jQuery Appear https://github.com/morr/jquery.appear
- jQuery Mask https://igorescobar.github.io/jQuery-Mask-Plugin/
- jQuery Validation https://jqueryvalidation.org/
- jQuery Sparkline http://omnipotent.net/jquery.sparkline
- jQuery Toolbar http://paulkinzett.github.io/toolbar/
- JS Cookie https://github.com/js-cookie/js-cookie
- js storage https://github.com/julien-maurel/js-storage
- lodash https://lodash.com/
- Custom Scrollbar http://manos.malihu.gr/jquery-custom-content-scroller/
- Masonry http://masonry.desandro.com/
- Material Avatar https://github.com/hellsan631/material-avatar
- Material Design Iconic Icons https://zavoloklom.github.io/material-design-iconic-font/
- MDI Icons https://materialdesignicons.com/
- Modernizr https://modernizr.com/
- Moment.js https://momentjs.com/
- Morris.js http://morrisjs.github.io/morris.js/
- nouislider https://refreshless.com/nouislider/
- Photoswipe http://photoswipe.com/
- Pikaday https://github.com/dbushell/Pikaday
- Progressbar.js https://kimmobrunfeldt.github.io/progressbar.js/
- Slick Carousel http://kenwheeler.github.io/slick/
- Summernote http://summernote.org/
- Sweet Alert 2 https://limonte.github.io/sweetalert2/
- Twitter Bootstrap Wizard https://github.com/VinceG/twitter-bootstrap-wizard
- Weather Icons https://erikflowers.github.io/weather-icons/
- x-editable https://vitalets.github.io/x-editable/
- [Updated] Due to such rapid changes in Angular's Material2 we've updated our package install to be an exact install of 2.0.0-beta.11 This exact version will keep MaterialLab stable. We'll do another Material2 version upgrade once they're more stable on their end and out of Beta. A copy of their changelog can be found here: <https://github.com/angular/material2/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md>
- [Updated] Angular package to Angular 4.4.4
- [Updated] Angular Material to 2.0.0-beta.11
- [FIX] When upgrading from Angular's Material 2.0.0-beta.10 to 2.0.0-beta.11 they had a breaking change. They remove the MdCoreModule from their package. This was remove from MaterialLab was well.
- [FIX] Typo on the Angular Seed project which caused an issue on the build.
- [New] Added the full Angular 4.3 and Bootstrap 4.0 Beta project.
- [New] Added Angular 4.0 seed and Bootstrap 4.0 seed project.
- [Fix] This update is to address a bug that was reported with the custom selects not closing properly.
- This release is to address some styling issues found.
- [Fix] A bug with the multi-select
- [Fix] The vertical text was getting clipped on the mail app
- [Fix] A few mobile styling issues with the chat app
- [Fix] A few mobile styling issues with the calendar app
- [New] Documentation
- [Fix] A couple of broken links, and some minor styling issues. Such as the profile image when the menu is collapsed, and the full-screen chat feature.
- [New] Added Seed Project
- [New] Action bar for the Mail, Notes, and Contact Apps. Note: Action bar is triggered by selecting a checkbox on any row.
- [Fix] Some minor styling issues.
- Initial release
More by authenticgoodsco
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Tags:||admin, angular 4, bootstrap 4, calendar, charts, chat, contacts, ecommerce, file manager, material design|
|Released:||10 months ago|
|Updated:||4 months ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: