Present your beautiful app the way you want.
Multi-Purpose means you can use it for any type of mobile / desktop application (more options to come with new updates).
And Now with new update Metheor became Multi-Concept. We added brand new additional version. So now you have 2 independent skins at your disposal.
Each version comes with 4 pre-built color schemes to choose from. And it is not considering that it’s built with SASS which gives you creative freedom to make your own unique skin with ease. Unleash your creativity.
Metheor is best option not only for building great landing page (4 available versions in each skin) it also includes Blog, Gallery, Contacts (with working Ajax form), Help Center and 404 Templates to build full-featured corporate website.
It’s layout is based on advanced responsive Bootstrap 3 grid which makes your website looking perfectly on any device and screen sizes.
Go ahead and build your unique and appealing showcase website for your next beautiful application.
- 2 Separate Versions in different design styles
- Each Version has 4 Color Schemes
- Each Version has 4 Versions of Landing page
- Well-Orginized Layered PSD Included.
- Beatiful Parallax Animations
- Includes Blog, Gallery, Contacts, Help Center and 404 Templates
- Boxed / Full Width / Masonry Layouts
- Built with SASS Easily change everything.
- Layout Based on Bootstrap 3 Grid
- Ajax Powered Contact Form
- Lots of Elements
- Clean and Heavily Commented Code
- 100% Valid and SEO friendly Code
- Retina Ready
- Optimized Graphics
- Detailed Documentation
Sources and Credits
While making this theme we used third party plugins, images, icons, fonts, etc... and want to thank their creators:
Plugins and SASS Libraries:
- Bourbon http://bourbon.io/
- jQuery Library http://jquery.com
- Modernizr http://modernizr.com
- Isotope http://isotope.metafizzy.co/
- Magnific Popup http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/
- Bootstrap http://getbootstrap.com/
- Smoothscroll https://github.com/galambalazs/smoothscroll
- Velocity.js http://julian.com/research/velocity/
- Parallax.js http://matthew.wagerfield.com/parallax/
- Stellar.js http://markdalgleish.com/projects/stellar.js/docs/
- Owl Carousel 2 http://www.owlcarousel.owlgraphic.com/
- Gmap 3 http://gmap3.net/
- Pace http://github.hubspot.com/pace/docs/welcome/
- iCheck http://icheck.fronteed.com/
Version 2.0 June 24, 2016
- Added New Alternative Version
- New Pages, Elements, Color Skins
More by rokaux
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Labels:||ajax, animations, app showcase, application, blog, contact form, gallery, landing, mobile, parallax|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||1 year ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: