1) You can find the regular (expanded) CSS is in the same location as minified version in css folder. Just make sure you link styles.css (currently styles.min.css linked) in head section of HTML document.
2) Regarding version 3, I'm afraid I don't have it. You can try to change Raleway font in version 2 to Lato in styles.css (it's linked via @import) and than change body font-family from Raleway to Lato.
P.S. Thank you very much for appreciation of my work. I't very inspiring :)
Good luck with your project. If you have any further question do not hesitate to wrote PM to me.
Can u pls tell me how can i change the color scheme for theme?
Please specify. Do you want to use one of the pre-defined color schemes or build your custom one?
Depends on your answer I'll provide step-by-step instructions.
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Locate folder colors inside css folder.
2. Choose color-***.css file (second part of the file name is actual hex color)
3. Link chosen file in <head> of your HTML document right after your main styles.css like so:
<link class="color-scheme" href="css/colors/color-ff3366.css" rel="stylesheet" media="screen">
4. Please note you have to do it on every page you want to apply new skin.
Write a comment
This is a great way to give the seller feedback and ask them questions about their item.
You must sign in to write a comment
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||ajax, animations, app showcase, application, blog, contact form, gallery, landing, mobile, parallax|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||1 year ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: