Method - Landing Page HTML Template is the professional one-page website template based on the latest Bootstrap 3.3.6.
This 100% Responsive Template is suitable for:
- corporate landing page;
- personal one-page website;
- mobile app landing page;
- personal portfolio one-page website;
- personal resume CV page.
The general advantages of the Method - Landing Page HTML Template are:
- modern, clean and well-balanced design;
- outstanding flexibility;
- a lot of content variations;
- ease of customization.
This creative template is fully responsive, looks and works perfect on any device.
- HTML5 and CSS3 Multipurpose template
- Based on Bootstrap 3.3.6
- Bootstrap Responsive Grid System
- SCSS Source files included
- Sticky Header
- Revolution Slider
- Isotope filtered Masonry Portfolio working with the native Bootstrap columns
- Parallax Backgrounds
- Google Map
- Responsive Pricing Tables
- 100% Bootstrap Components Compatible
- Working Flickr Feed
- All files are well organized and commented
- Crossbrowser Compatible
- SEO Friendly
- Working PHP/Ajax Feedback Contact Form
Photos and Illustrations
All the photos used in the Live Preview are free to commercial use.
- Extra layouts added
- style selector commented in downloadable archive for correct local template start
- Fixed soft scroll and duplicated ids
- extra layouts
- some responsiveness bugs fixed
- main menu position on some resolutions fixed
- typography update
- scss optimization
- elements styles update
- mobile menu bugfix
- typography enhancements
- added working PHP/Ajax contact form
- loading speed optimization;
- added image cache for portfolio section.
- Responsiveness bug-fix.
- Parallax on mobile device disabled to maximum performance.
- Minor bugfixes.
More by alexeyka
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||cv, html, landing page, one page, responsive, resume, template, vcard, website|
|Released:||2 years ago|
|Updated:||1 year ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: