Minimal is minimalistic responsive e-commerce template built with Bootstrap 3.3. It stands out with its clean design and elegant typography. This template includes 25 HTML pages, all in 7 colour variants so you should have everything you need to start developing a new e-commerce website.
LESS files included in the download!
The template contains 25 pages including 3 versions of the homepage:
- homepage with a big static intro image
- a variant with an image carousel to present your products
- a homepage with a fullscreen slider (New)
We designed this theme to be simple, easy to navigate so your customer will not get lost amongst zillion of various elements on the page.
With everything nice and clean you can use this template to sell clothing, design products, furniture, flowers, electronics and who knows what more :)
Pages included in the template:
- Homepage (3 versions)
- Category listing (3 versions)
- Product detail
- Shopping cart
- Checkout (4 steps)
- Customer section - register, orders listing, order detail, wishlist, account
- Blog listing
- Blog post
- Text page (2 versions)
- Contact page
- About us
- Fully responsive
- Image slider
- Html5, CSS3
- Well structured code
- SEO friendly
- Cross browser compatibility (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE 8 +, Opera)
- Google Maps on contact page
What's new in 1.4
- new homepage (index3.html) and a new About us page
- small design changes
- scripts and plugins updated to their newest versions
Plugins used in the template
- Owl Carousel (<http://www.owlgraphic.com/owlcarousel/)>
Fonts used in the template
- Montserrat (<http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Montserrat)>
- Merriweather (<http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Merriweather)>
- Font awesome - (<http://fontawesome.io/icons/)>
Version 1.4.0 - Sep 2017
- NEW - added Homepage variant 3 with full screen slider - NEW - added About us page - UPDATED - small design changes - decreased font size for buttons, increased letter spacing for uppercase elements - UPDATED - Bootstrap to 3.3.7, Font Awesome to 4.7 - UPDATED - jQuery to 1.12.4 - UPDATED - Owl carousel to the latest Owl Carousel 2 **Version 1.3.3** GENERAL - UPDATED - Bootstrap to 3.3.6, Font Awesome to 4.5.0 **Version 1.3.2** GENERAL - UPDATED - Bootstrap to 3.3.5 **Version 1.3.1** CSS - NEW - added LESS files **Version 1.3** HTML - UPDATED - index.html - added promo bar - UPDATED - all files with product listing - added quick view modal window CSS - UPDATED - added definitions for new components - promo bar, quick view **Version 1.2** HTML - UPDATED - category.html, category-right.html, category-full.html - added product sorting - UPDATED - all files - added standard dropdown to navbar CSS - ADDED - 2 new colour variants - light blue and red - UPDATED to Bootstrap 3.3 - UPDATED Font Awesome to 4.2 **Version 1.1** HTML - ADDED category-full.html, category-left.html, customer-account.html, customer-order.html, customer-orders.html, customer-wishlist.html, faq.html, register.html, text-left.html - UPDATED - category.html (new menus), detail.html (sharing buttons, wishlist button), included user button on all pages, switched index.html and index2.html CSS - CSS rules for new pages - nicer megamenu **Version 1.0** Initial release
More by ondrique
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||beauty, black, design, e commerce, fashion, minimal, minimalistic, pink, shop, white|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||1 month ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: