Monarch is AngularJS and HTML5 all-in-one solution for creating extensive dashboard panels for the web, mobile and tablet apps and modern flat responsive presentation websites. It comes with bundled frontend template as well.
Making your next web app will never be easy with Monarch Admin Template as it comes in both AngularJS and non-AngularJS version.
Modular Flexible Assets
Using the Monarch Theme – Responsive Bootstrap 3 Admin Template you can easily include only the components that you require in your web app.
Cross Browser Compatible
Monarch Theme – Responsive Bootstrap admin template displays beautifully on all major devices and browsers.
Clean, Lightweight & Fast
No extra CSS or JS. Everything has been curated and tested to work perfectly together.
Monarch template includes all the resources for creating beautiful presentation websites.
Admin Dashboard Pages
Create admin panels & dashboards for mobile and web applications the easy way.
HTML5 & CSS3
Valid W3C code, clean, semantic and easy to modify, Monarch admin template was build using the latest technologies.
Based on Bootstrap 4 and 3
Monarch has its core based on Bootstrap and comes with Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 3 versions.
Easy to Customize
Even developers with no design sense can create beautiful things using our theme.
Mobile, tablet, desktop, landscape or portrait, big or small, Monarch works perfectly on all.
- Tabs & Accordions
- Nesteble list
- Range Slider
- Form-general Elements
- Form Validation
- Advanced Form
- Form Wizard
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Multiple File-upload
- Basic Table
- Data Table
- Editable table
- Responsive table
- Morris Chart
- Flot Chart
- Chartist Chart
- Other chart
- Sparkline Chart
- Google Map
- Vector Map
- Compose Mail
- View Mail
- Log in
- Recover Password
- Lock Screen
- Blank Page
- 404 Error
- 404 Alt
- 500 Error
- Email Templates
- Loading bar
Monarch Admin & Frontend Templates
- fixes regarding mobile version ( navigation )
- fixes regarding frontend version BS4 ( navigation )
- updated documentation
Monarch Admin & Frontend Templates
- angular changes
- some small fixes regarding angular version
- fixed some JS bugs
- small package changes regarding angular version
- small package changes
- added production folder in the main package
Version 1.5.0 - BS 4 - 4.14.2017
- added Bootstrap 4 version
- added documentation
- package changes
- removed some grunt functionalities in order to make the product easier to use
Version 1.4.0 - Bootstrap 4 Version - 06.03.2017 ( New Release )
Template overall :
- removed some Grunt tasks in order to be easier to use
- pin popover fix : color, distance
- fixed line-height over labels
- removed text decoration on hover ( .tile-line )
- replace mrg10A with mrg20A ( increased spacing between headlines ) - labels-badges.html
- badges ( reconstruction - label itself )
- status-badge fix ( position, line-height )
- removed outline on focus from every link ( <a></a> )
- targeted labels from box-content and changed the padding
- tile-box "float-right" position
- adjusted tabs height ( tabs.html )
- added background color to owl slider pagination also changed his position
- added a special class to remove pagination depending on the situation ( bs-carousel.html )
- removed text-decoration from notifications ( header )
- removed text-decoration from popover-title ( statistic sidebar )
- added spacing between notification ( notifications.html )
- changed absolute position to popover arrows ( was misplaced ) - popovers-tooltips.html
- removed "Drag" from dragging feature ( sortable-elements.html )
- changed z-index (999) to login icons in order to show up ( login-1.html )
- same thing for ( login-2.html )
- adjusted position to the right arrow ( popover - timeline.html )
Updated library to :
- jQuery Upload
- jQuery Crop
- jQuery RangeSlider
- jQuery Raphael
- jQuery SlimScroll
- jQuery Upload
- jQuery NotyMaster
- jQuery Parsley
- jQuery PrettyPhoto
- jQuery Tabs
- jQuery Tooltip
- jQuery Popover
- jQuery Carousel
- jQuery Notifications
- jQuery Modal
- jQuery FullPage
- jQuery Collapse
- jQuery Buttons
Version 1.3.1 - 29.12.2015 ( Bug Fix Release )
- Various bug fixes as suggested by WrapBootstrap Support
Version 1.3.0 - 23.12.2015 ( New Release )
- Various Grid related bug fixes - Added current menu show function. - Latest version (3.3.6) of Bootstrap Version - Bootstrap can now be dropped in for latest version features.
Version 1.2.0 - 3.12.2014 ( New Release )
- Various small bug fixes - Added the following new page examples: 1. View profile 2. FAQ section 3. Auto menu 4. Invoice 5. Blog posts list 6. Pricing tables 7. Portfolio gallery 8. Portfolio masonry - Added the following new features: 1. Slidebars 2. Excanvas chat sidebar 3. Excanvas statistics sidebar 4. Fullscreen button widget
Version 1.1.0 - 28.11.2014 ( New Release )
- Added AngularJS admin template example
Version 1.0.0 - 26.11.2014 ( Initial release )
More by agileui
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Tags:||admin, admin dashboard, admin template, anuglarjs, beautiful, dashboard, landing page, mobile ready, responsive, retina ready|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||2 months ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: