But some links are not working in your demo (here on wrapbootstrap)
e.g. (left menu) ... Extra - Other Pages - Login 1
Results in a white page...
We are interested in purchasing this but we have following queries. We will be using this in our .Net based MVC 5/6 solution. Can you please let me know? I appreciate it.
1) We want to have ajax & json based data pull & push for form display and submit. Thus, we want to avoid post backs. Is this implemented in the MVC based solution?
2) Does this have an example of interaction between asp.net MVC-based service and client-site ajax call?
3) We want that from list of data shown in tabular format, if we click on any record, it opens up in one of site panes or in a css/jquery based modal dialog. And data can be edited and saved directly from there. There should be no page post-backs. Can we see a working example of this?
4) How is current data shown on dashboards and other screens fetched? How does the server-side code interact with client-site fancy UI elements? Is it via json/xml or something else?
I'm recently bought this template. There is a problem with the mobile navigation. Mobile navigation is active when window is less than 900px width. If I toggle the side nav bar and then restore window width to full size, the nav toggle button disappears and the sidebar remains looking really awful.
Need help, correcting the bug or guidance to do it myselft.
Thanks a lot.
The login page in angular version of admin template doesn't want to load
Can you please check on this?
They also do not use bower and don't put the artifacts in standardized locations, so if you try to integrate their product and use something like Gulp, it doesn't work.
My advice is to use someone else's product!
Bought your template a while ago, and I'm using the angular version.
By this, I can tell you some small issues...
1. there is one '</d i v >' too much in the index file.
2. indexController is defined twice in app.js
3. some hbs files are missing (!!) (e.g. login....)
Which license would be suitable if using this template as a base for a web app hosted on a single domain with one database that users can sign up to use its services at a small monthly cost? (There will be a free plan too)
The theme would not be resold, the users would only be able to use the services, social media scheduling features for example.
Any help would be much appreciated as I have seen conflicting answers on this site and not received a reply from support here.
Is this template still active??
I purchased the angularJS version (Version: 1.3.1) of this template and installed it on my local server properly..
But when I go to any page in other pages section the pages are loading but the form / content is not loading in the content section.
I checked in browser console there no error showing. Also I checked the file for code and form structure code is there in the file.
Can you please help me to resolve this issue.
An early response will be appreciated.
I just release 1.5.0 version , you also have documentation in there.
If you encounter any problems just send us a message email@example.com.
We purchased Monarch (Premium) admin theme and using html_admin template. We facing jquery error "too much recursion" and "stack overflow" on downloaded theme. while this error not found on online demo. Will you please give us solution .
Please send us a message : firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also download the latest version 1.5.0, check the changelog to see what's new , good luck !
Write a comment
This is a great way to give the seller feedback and ask them questions about their item.
You must sign in to write a comment
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Tags:||admin, admin dashboard, admin template, anuglarjs, beautiful, dashboard, landing page, mobile ready, responsive, retina ready|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||2 months ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera