LIMITED TIME OFFER Only!!
Mouldifi is a hand crafted admin dashboard theme with a very detailed oriented approach. It is using current version of Bootstrap 3.3.x framework and is fully implemented with HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Media Query to make it compatible with latest browsers. It comes with many reusable UI components which also include different list views, grid views and filter views etc. Also, it comes up with different dashboard for different domains like a Generic Dashboard, News Portal, e-Commerce. We have a plan to keep adding more to it.
It makes Mouldifi a good fit for any admin panel, web application or backend for different domains but not limited to news portal, project management, music portal, e-Commerce.
Mouldifi is going to be a never ending product and will be frequently updated. Our next targets are implementation of Angular JS version and React Version along with the further features addition to the existing version.
- Two color schemes (Light & Dark)
- 10+ Layered PSDs
- 50+ Different pages
- 10+ Wonderful jQuery plugins
- 3 Different Dashboard Views
- 3 Different Grid Views
- 3 Different List Views
- Special Pages Like 404, Lock Screen, Login etc.
- RTL Support
- Light & Dark Versions and many more…
- Fully Responsive Layout (desktop, tablets and mobile devices)
- Latest version of Bootstrap 3.3.6 is used
- Fluid View with Flat UI
- HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and SASS
- CSS3 Animations for UI Effects
- Various Table Styles
- Various Grid Views
- Various List Views
- 7 Popular jQuery libraries for Charts
- Responsive Video
- Well Structured and Documented Code
- Drop Zone File Upload
- Vector Map
- Customized Modal View
- jQuery Form Validation
- metisMenu plugin for menu effects
- Three Different Dashboard Designs
- Login, Register, Screen Lock, 404, Blank Pages and many more…
- Bootstrap css front-end framework.
- DataTables advanced interaction controls in any HTML table
- DropzoneJS library that provides drag'n'drop file uploads with image previews
- Flot simple but powerful chart plugin
- Jasny additional components for bootstrap framework.
- jQueryUI set of user interface interactions, effects, widgets, and themes built on top of the jQuery
- bootstrapdatepicker datepicker
- Select2 The jQuery replacement for select boxes
- metisMenu Easy menu jQuery plugin for Twitter bootstrap
- Morris.js good-looking charts library
- Peity simple jQuery plugin that converts an element's content into a simple <svg> mini, pie, line or bar chart
- Sparkline jQuery inline chart library
- Steps smart UI component which allows you to easily create wizard-like interfaces
- Summernote Super Simple WYSIWYG Editor on Bootstrap
- Validation jQuery Validation Plugin
- c3: D3-based charts
- chartist: Simple responsive charts
- ChartJs: Powerful chart UI plugin
- BootstrapColorPicker: jQuery color picker plugin
- Markdown: Bootstrap plugin for markdown editing.
- Scrollbar: perfect custom scrollbar plugin.
- Bootstrap wysihtml5: Bootstrap Editor
- Vector map: Vector Map 2.0.3
- SourceSansPro: Google Open Sans Web Font
- Documentation is updated
- Few typo fixed
- Few typo fixed
- Mailbox and Vector Map features added.
- A New Dark Version is added
- Issues fixed for markdown editor
- RTL Support is added
- Preview image updated.
- Have updated correct preview URL
- Description updated with showcase image.
- Updated source code files
Sign in to add this purchase to your account
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||admin template, admin theme, app theme, application theme, back office, dashboard, light weight admin, webapp|
|Released:||12 months ago|
|Updated:||5 months ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: