NewsOne is a News Portal, Blog, Magazine, Blog HTML template comes with lots of features. NewsOne has the best solution for a News Company, Magazine site, Small Company, and Business News.
This beautiful News/Magazine template built with Bootstrap 4 framework, Owl Carousel, Unique home variations, and so on.
- 3 Home variation
- 2 Different Header Layout
- Multipage Design
- HTML5 Validated
- Based on Bootstrap 4
- Responsive Template
- FontAwesome icons
- Stylist News Page
- Easy to customize and user friendly
Sources and Credits
- Bootstrap v4.1.3 getbootstrap.com/
- Font Awesome 4 fontawesome.com/cheatsheet
- Jquery jquery.com/
- Owl Carousel owlcarousel2.github.io/OwlCarousel2/
- Color Box www.jacklmoore.com/colorbox/
- Animate CSS daneden.github.io/animate.css/
- SmoothScroll.js SmoothScroll
- Popper JS Popper JS Github
- Html5shiv JS Html5shiv JS Github
- Respond JS Respond JS Github
- SyntaxHighlighter alexgorbatchev.com/SyntaxHighlighter/
- Images from Pixabay pixabay.com/
Images are only for demo purpose and not include in the template bundle
More by tripples
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Labels:||bootstrap news, daily news, editorial, magazine, news, news agency, news magazine, news template, online news, review|
|Released:||1 week ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: