Novelty is a responsive site template that has clean and elegant design for business or corporate. This site template comes with predefined colors and sass files.
- Built with Bootstrap
- Ultra Responsive
- SASS/Compass ( Boostrap-SASS v 3.3.3 )
- Predefined Colors
- CSS3 Animations
- Valid HTML5
- JS Validated by JSHINT
- Mailchimp Integration
- Working Ajax Contact Form
- and many more...
Third-Party Assets Used:
- Images: http://allthefreestock.com
- jQuery : http://jquery.com
- FontAwesome: http://fontawesome.io
- StrokeGap Icons : http://graphicburger.com/stroke-gap-icons-webfont/
- Light Gallery : http://sachinchoolur.github.io/lightGallery/
- Nice Scroll : http://areaaperta.com/nicescroll/
- Isotope: http://isotope.metafizzy.co/
- WOW Animation : http://mynameismatthieu.com/WOW/
- Tweets : http://tweet.seaofclouds.com/
- Team Photos : https://www.flickr.com/photos/gregpc/
- Mountain Image : https://www.flickr.com/photos/dave_see/9231275034
- Sass Files Updated
- Fixed the Scrolling issue
- Removed animations from demo
More by hunzaboy
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||ajax, bootstrap 3, clean code, contact form, full documentation, landing page, mail chimp, responsive|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||2 years ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: