"O´ Bannon" is a clean and lightweight corporate/startup styled Bootstrap 3 template with a lot of build-in functions and scripts. It is very "developer friendly" and comes with SASS sources and Gulp/Bower support.
Currently there are four different demo´s available. Named after characters from the ´80 sci-fi movie "Alien".
- Parker - Demo 1 - Boxed | Parker - Demo 1 - Full
- Dallas - Demo 2 - Boxed | Dallas - Demo 2 - Full
- Lambert - Demo 3 - Boxed | Lambert - Demo 3 - Full
- Kane - Demo 4 - Full
- Three huge html sample files with a lot of sample content sections
- Working PHP Contact form and form validation
- Coming with three sample landing page designs
- Responsive (Based Bootstrap 3.3.5)
- Font Awesome Icons
- Slider (Bootstrap default slider and Owl Carousel script)
- Parallax Backgrounds and scrolling animations (by skrollr.js and smoothscroll.js)
- Video Backgrounds
- Fluid and fixed width (combinable)
- Node package Manager sources (package.json)
- Bower source file (bower.json)
- Gulp Tasks (gulpfile.json) with some basic tasks (gulp-dist, gulp-watch, gulp-sass etc.)
- Bootstrap SASS
Dependencies & Credits
Scripts & Assets
- jQuery 2.1.4 - http://jquery.com/
- Bootstrap SASS 3.3.5 - https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap-sass
- Font Awesome 4.3.0 - http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- skrollr.js - https://github.com/Prinzhorn/skrollr
- Owl Carousel 2 - https://github.com/smashingboxes/OwlCarousel2.git
- Bootstrap Form Validator - https://github.com/1000hz/bootstrap-validator.git#~0.8.1
- wow.js 1.1.2 - http://mynameismatthieu.com/WOW/ - By Matt Aussaguel
- animate.css - http://daneden.github.io/animate.css/ - By Daniel Eden.
Images & Media
- Unsplash - unsplash.com - CC Zero images <- Included in the package
- Death to Stock Photos - CC Zero images <- included in the package
- Startup Stock Photos - CC Zero images <- included in the package
Important! Some images are not included!
- I use some free device mockups from pixeden.com. The source files are NOT included but can be downloaded freely on pixeden.com!
-Small fixes and new preview image
- Adding fourth sample frontpage "Kane"
- Minor fixes
- Update to Bootstrap 3.3.5
- Update animate.css and scroll.js scripts to the latest version
- Update bower.json to reflect the new asset versions
- Fixed problems with z-index for navber in Chrome
- Fixed HTML validation errors
- Add missing Font Awesome webfont in .woff2 format
- Update Gulpfile.js so that any .woff2 font types will be added from /src to /dist automatically on distribution task
- Adding a Favicon
- Removing the node and bower dependencies from download package. They will be added automatically with "npm install" and "bower install" command on setup.
- Initial release
More by templatedeck
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||animate, app, bower, css3, landing page, parallax, sass, slider|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||1 year ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: