ONELAW is a professionally-styled multi page website template designed specifically for the needs of small law firms and solo practice attorneys. ONELAW is unique because it combines great design with specific features required for law practice websites, all packed in a one page template so you can get your legal website built and/or redesigned quickly, easily and affordably.
Highly specialized site sections include:
- Legal awards, accolades and professional association logo showcase bar
- Areas of practice and associated sub-practice areas
- Detailed attorney bios with sub-sections showcasing a specific attorney’s education, specialization talent and experience. Lawyer bio sections include individual awards/achievements, representative cases, representative clients, publications, lectures and more
- Highlighted case summaries and results showcase
- Legal FAQs with the ability to group by practice area
- Contact form with proper disclaimer and acknowledgement required field (required by many state bars)
- Other disclaimer sections, designed to contain various types of disclaimers required by state bars and professional legal associations/boards, built into the template
Other great features include:
- Slider or Static Home Page Option. Useful as many law practices don’t have the need for a slider.
- Working contact form with simple configuration works on most hosting services (just add your email address)
- Optional notification message bar
- Responsive action so your law practice site looks great on any device, including smartphones and tablets
- Unlimited color scheme options
- Choice of widescreen and boxed layout options
- Built on extensible Twitter Bootstrap framework
Finally, ONELAW includes detailed documentation and markup comments so that even HTML/CSS novices can be successful at implementing a great looking legal-focused website.
Design revamped Converted to multi page
More by themeleaf
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.0.x|
|Labels:||advocate, attorney, barrister, corporate, firm, justice, law, lawyer, legal, solicitor|
|Released:||5 years ago|
|Updated:||1 year ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: