Currently on sale at 50% off!!!
Opacity Admin is a fully responsive template for administrators. It is very lightweight and beautifully designed. The theme is built on Bootstrap 3 and was carefully put together to join both an aesthetic feel and administrative usefulness. There are enough options and customizations to make Opacity Admin your own. There was a lot of research put into this theme and it will continue to grow as I find more useful and important items to add to it. Designed and written by a professional software engineer and UI designer.
Lightweight for Mobile Use
HTML Example Pages
- General UI Elements
- Form Elements
- Form Examples
- Form Validation
- Static Tables
- Business Pricing Table
- 404 Error
- More to come...!
- Responsive design, supports cross-browser compatibility and mobile use
- Bootstrap 3
- Font Awesome 4
- jQuery UI
- Charting (xCharts, Flot, Sparklines, Morris)
- Dynamic Tables (Datatables)
- Calendar (FullCalendar)
- Bootstrap Colorpicker
- Bootstrap Datepicker
- Google Maps (Customized info-windows, markers, charts, styles)
- Notifications (Gritter)
- Login Page (Custom designed example page)
- Custom Pricing and Invoice Tables
- Masked Input
- Gallery (Colorbox, custom controls)
- Dynamic Form Select (Select2)
- Auto-complete Search (Typeahead)
- Bootstrap WYSIWYG (Summernote)
- Form Validation (bootstrapValidator)
- Multiple backgrounds
- Opacity Switches (Exclusively for Opacity Admin)
- Opacity Widgets (Exclusively for Opacity Admin)
- Opacity Storyboard (Exclusively for Opacity Admin)
- IE 9+
- Chrome (Latest)
- Safari (mobile & browser)
1.1 Adjusted Fonts to use Cyrillic
More by projectfinale
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.1.x|
|Tags:||admin, admin template, calendar, charts, dashboard, lightweight admin, pretty, responsive admin, responsive template|
|Released:||4 years ago|
|Updated:||3 years ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: