Particles is a flexible and highly responsive personal / agency template with 2 base colors (light and dark) and 8 main color options. Useful for startups, agencies, and personal + resume use. Also can be used for landing pages, portfolios, product launches, and more.
Purchasing Particles will allow you to download ALL future updates for free, also full support if you need any assistance.
- Bootstrap 3
- Highly Responsive
- 2 Base Colors (light/dark)
- 8 Color Options (add your own easily)
- Flexible Portfolio With Filter (mixitup.js)
- 5 Portfolio Grid Options
- Slider Revolution (15$ value)
- Text Rotater
- 800+ Iconfonts
- Easy Parallax Backgrounds
- Working PHP Contact form
- Google Map
- Coming Soon Page (working countdown)
- Components Page
- Count (animated count to any number)
- Preloader (15$ value)
- Profile Section
- 3 Pricing Table Options
- 3 Footer Options
- 2 Team Options
- W3C Valid
- Frequent Updates
- Full Support
For support submit your ticket to: http://dimitrovinc.freshdesk.com/
I've used the following images, icons or other files as listed.
- bootstrap.min.js - The bootstrap main JS file.
- jquery.mixitup.min.js - JS used for portfolio sorting and transitions.
- scrollReveal.js - Script used to activate animations when in viewport.
- jquery.magnific-popup.min.js - Lightbox script used to open imgs + video on any link.
- form-validator.js - The form validator used in the contact form.
- jquery.countdown.min.js - Countdown JS used in coming soon page.
- jquery.countTo.js - The form validator used in the contact form.
- jquery.inview.min.js - A library that makes it easy to execute a function whenever you scroll to an element.
- parallax.min.js - Used for parallax accross the theme.
- Shutterstock - Images used in this template.
- Updated Bootstrap (3.3.7)
- Updated jQuery (3.1.0)
- Updated Parallax.js (1.5.0)
- Fixed parallax bug caused by new jQuery version
- Fixed "coming-soon.html" hidden timer bug (jquery.countdown.min.js)
- Fixed video popup bug (jquery.magnific-popup.min.js)
- Small aesthetic changes in CSS (color files + style.css)
- Fixed primary button :focus class (all color .css files)
- Changed count section to only run count once (all html files, JS section)
- Mobile fixed navigation (navigation portion of CSS)
- Updated coming soon page (coming-soon.html)
- Fixed bug in contact form (contact HTML and contact.php)
- Updated dropdown links (all html files)
- Gear in setting changed to icon 7 stroke (all html files)
- Social icons colors fixed in footer options (color files)
- Navigation link click backgrround fixed (style-switcher.css)
- Updated contact form hover,active, and focus (contact portion of style.css).
- Map updated to use Google API instead of Mapbuildr
More by dimitrovthemes
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||agency, colors, dark, light, personal, portfolio, responsive, resume|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||3 months ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: