Phorto Portfolio / Photography Bootstrap 4 Template. This amazing Portfolio / Photography Template has a beautiful minimal design and it is very easy to setup and to customise; You can setup your own photography, agency, portfolio or any other type of website in minutes using this template.
Once you have purchased this theme, you can download the latest version of it anytime from here: https://wrapbootstrap.com/support/download-resender - free lifetime updates guaranteed.
- Bootstrap 4
- Fully Responsive
- Retina Ready
- Valid HTML
- Font Awesome Icons
- Linear Icons
- HTML 5 / CSS3
- SASS files included
- Working Contact Form with Validation
- 6 Demos - More Coming Soon as Free Update
- 10+ Single Page Demos
- Google Maps Integration
- Google Fonts
- Well Documented
- Easy to edit
- 24/7 Email Support
- Bootstrap - http://getbootstrap.com/
- jQuery - https://jquery.com/
- Owl Carousel - http://www.owlgraphic.com/owlcarousel/
- Font Awesome - http://fontawesome.io/
- Linear Icons - https://linearicons.com/
- Animate CSS - https://daneden.github.io/animate.css/
- jQuery countTo - https://github.com/mhuggins/jquery-countTo
- Shuffle JS - https://vestride.github.io/Shuffle/
- Jquery Easing - https://github.com/gdsmith/jquery.easing
Demo Images and Mockups
- Graphic Burger - http://graphicburger.com/
- Pixabay - https://pixabay.com/
- PicJumbo - https://picjumbo.com/
- Unsplash - https://unsplash.com/
- Asos - http://www.asos.com/
Please Note: The demo images and mockups are not included in the download package.
Support - You can contact the Support Team 24/7 via Email ( email address in documentation ).
More by KingStudio
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Tags:||bootstrap 4, css3, html5, mobile first, photography, portfolio, responsive, template, theme|
|Released:||8 months ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: