Piano is a responsive coming soon landing page made with Bootstrap that you can use to present your upcoming site or product and begin collecting subscribers before the launch.
- Responsive Layout (Bootstrap framework)
- 2 Different Layouts
- Fullscreen Backgrounds (slideshow also available)
- Retina Ready
- Countdown timer
- Working AJAX Email Subscription Form (you receive the new subscriber in your email)<
- Working AJAX Contact Form
- Font Awesome Icons - 400+ Icons
- Elegant Icon Font - 300+ Icons
- Testimonials section, Call to action section, About us section
- CSS3 Animations
- HTML5 Valid Code
- Easy to set up and customize
- Documentation (pdf)
- Free Support
- jQuery Backstretch: http://srobbin.com/jquery-plugins/backstretch/
- Font Awesome: http://fontawesome.io/
- Elegant Icon Font: http://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/resources/elegant-icon-font
- Photos: http://gratisography.com
- Retina.js: https://github.com/imulus/retinajs
- Wow.js: http://mynameismatthieu.com/WOW/
- Animate.css: http://daneden.me/animate
- jQuery Waypoints: http://imakewebthings.com/jquery-waypoints/
- Open Sans Font: http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Open+Sans
- Great Vibes Font: http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Great+Vibes
- jQuery Countdown: http://github.com/hilios/jquery.countdown
Attributions included also in a text document including the name of the author, the license and a link where the file can be downloaded.
Version 1.1 - 30 January 2014
- Updated to Bootstrap 3.3.2
- Updated Font Awesome icons to latest version 4.3.0
- Added a New Layout
Version 1.0 - January 2014
- Initial release
More by azmind
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||ajax, coming soon, contact form, countdown timer, email, landing page, responsive, retina, subscribe form, under construction|
|Released:||2 years ago|
|Updated:||2 years ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: