Places is a clean and fresh Bootstrap 4 directory template.
This template comes with 8 complete page templates, each of them in 6 colour variants - red, pink, violet, blue, sea blue and green. Check out the live demo.
You can use this template for:
- Restaurants directory
- Hotels directory
- Real estate directory or comparison site
- Gyms, Pharmacies, Holiday rental directories and other local business directories, online business directories
For even smoother customisation of this template, SASS source files are included in the template package.
- Category listing
- Listing detail
- Text page
- Blog post
- Contact page
- 404 error page
- Fully responsive
- latest Bootstrap 4.0.0
- Carousels ready to use
- Megamenu and multi-level dropdown support in the navbar
- Html5, CSS3. Usage of modern approaches - flexbox, pseudoelements, etc.
- Well structured code
- SEO friendly
- Cross-browser compatibility (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE 10+, Opera)
- Customized Google Maps
Version 1.1.2 - 2018/04/19
- updated: Bootstrap upgraded to 4.1.0
- updated plugins: Fancybox, PopperJs
Version 1.1.1 - 2018/03/05
- Bugfix - Infobox started malfunctioning since March 2018, this update fixes the issue.
Files affected: style.default.css, _listing-categories.scss and map-multi.js
Version 1.1 - 2018/02/12
- Upgraded to Bootstrap 4.0.0
- Moved 3rd party scripts to vendor directory
- Updated plugins: jQuery, jQuery Fancybox, popper.js
- SCSS: prefix included files with _ to prevent compilation
Version 1.0 - 2017/09/25
- Initial release
More by ondrique
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Labels:||directory, location, map, maps, sass, scss|
|Released:||11 months ago|
|Updated:||5 months ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: