PlanusWP is a responsive one-page WordPress theme built on Twitter Bootstrap 3 framework. PlanusWP theme is ment to present you as a designer or creative professional to the world. Moreover, this theme can be adapted to any kind of creative agency. This theme was built using the latest features from Bootstrap 3 so it's responsive (mobile first), flat and very nice animated.
The home page is very customizable as you can reorder the section using drag-and-drop technique. Also you can customize any feature due to the powerful custom admin options.
PlanusWP is a nice and simple theme allows you to create content and bring attention to it. You don't need to worry about contact plugin, as the contact form is stand-alone. Just add your email adress and all is done.
- Built-in contact form
- Custom admin area
- Customizable home page
- Portfolio and testimonial custom post types
- Filterable masonry portfolio
- Responsive design
- Built on Boostrap 3
- Valid HTML5 + CSS3
- Clean flat design
- Clean coded
- PSDs included in package
- Cross Browser compatible
- Google Fonts
- Fixed/animated menu
- CSS3 animations and transitions
- Video tutorial
- Very detailed instructions
- Bootstrap 3.1.1: http://getbootstrap.com/
- Font Awesome: http://fontawesome.io/
- cbpScroller: http://tympanus.net/codrops/2013/07/18/on-scroll-effect-layout/
- HTML5shiv: https://code.google.com/p/html5shiv/
- Parallax content slider: http://tympanus.net/codrops/2012/03/15/parallax-content-slider-with-css3-and-jquery/
- jQuery Easing Plugin: http://gsgd.co.uk/sandbox/jquery/easing/
- Modernizr: http://modernizr.com/
- Classie: https://github.com/desandro/classie
- Mixitup: http://mixitup.io/
- prettyPhoto: http://www.no-margin-for-errors.com/projects/prettyphoto-jquery-lightbox-clone/
- FitVids: http://fitvidsjs.com/
- Blueberry icons: http://www.icondevs.com/
- Google Maps: https://maps.google.com/
- Option Tree: https://github.com/valendesigns/option-tree
- Option Tree Google Fonts: https://github.com/valendesigns/option-tree
If you have questions, please use the Contact section from my profile.
!!! Important !!! - Please read the documentation before sending a support request. Thank you!
- Updated the dummy content file
- Removed the requirement of Really Simple Captcha plugin
- Changed the way Google Fonts are loaded and used in theme options
- Updated the Documentation
- Updated the Option Tree framework
- Updated the dummy content file
- Fixed the background image not supporting "cover" on iOS
- Updated the TGM Activation class to the latest version
- Various bug fixes
- Fixed an issue regarding links on pretty-columns.
- Fixed a small bug on Google Fonts API
- Updated Bootstrap to v3.3.1
- Updated FontAwesome to v4.2.0
- Updated theme options to v2.4.5
- Updated the Documentation
- Fixed the error displayed on automatic menu when no section was added to home page.
- Fixed the error displayed on home page when no section was added to home page.
- Fixed some PHP typo in functions.php
- Added Options Backup admin page
- Added option for Google fonts API on Theme Options -> Custom fonts
- Fixed an error dropped when Google fonts are unavailable
- Added the posibility to write shortcodes inside About Section content
- Added function to prevent Wordpress to wrap shortcodes with <p></p> tags
- Added Pricing columns shortcode
- Added possibility to view portfolio as post archive
- Changed portfolio "More Work" button to accept the url generated by WordPress.
- WordPress 4.0 compatible
- Changed custom function for portfolio images to be compatible with WordPress 4.0
- Added Separator shortcode
- Added the possibility to import content (follow the documentation)
- Added Contact Form 7 and Really Simple CAPTCHA as requird plugins
- Added dummy content and option settings inside theme package.
- Fixed the image background size issue on iOS.
- Added color options for content of each section
- Fixed some small typo on html
- Added setting for brand color
- Changed Testimonial slider arrows to gray
- Added second level for inner pages menu
- Added background meta field on Edit Page screen for those pages which are displayed on front page.
- Added option to create new front page sections.
- Moved some inline styles dynamic.css file
- Fixed portfolio filters to accept subcategories and posts into multiple categories.
- Created dropdown on main menu
- Fixed logo and menu alignement
- Fixed Pretty Columns icon color issue
- Add options for Pretty Columns colors (Service columns)
- Added shortcodes: tabs, toggle
- Created Tinymce button for all shortcodes
- Removed blank target from "view more" portfolio button
- Integrated Google Fonts
- Updated Option Tree to version 2.4.2
- Fixed a top menu bug
- Added options for custom colors on Portfolio items
- Added option for custom link on contact button (Welcome section)
- Added custom CSS field.
- Added settings for Contact button from welcome screen. You can remove it or change the text from it.
- Translation ready
- Custom background for each home section
- New option to add extra links to home page menu.
- New section available: Map Section
- New shortcode for Google Maps
- Posibility to remove the section title from menu
- Fixed html tags issue on excerpts inside Blog and Portfolio thumbnails
- Fixed unclosed html tag for Social Icons
- Replaced top menu items border with shadow
More by stefusilviu
Sign in to add this purchase to your account
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||bootstrap 3, creative, customizable, design agency, flat design, one page, portfolio, responsive, wordpress portfolio, wordpress theme|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||10 months ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: