In the product description explained that signup form registration data not saved in database, but will send direct to guest/visitor email address.
But I will fix the scripts as soon as possible so that it can send data to the guest/visitors and your email.
I tried to open your website and the problem you are experiencing does not happen to me, your website running smoothly and quickly.
Your problem may sometimes arise because experience a down server.
1) can the green be changed with another color shades of self-same? (green tonality like Evernote, less or more)
2) can I do create a sign-up and log-in form? Can you send my a template?
Thank you, best regards
1. Of course you can change the green color of theme, but with change some CSS code.
2. This template just completed with sign-up form, but you still make the login form from it, but the for the login process function you must make it by yourself.
Write a comment
This is a great way to give the seller feedback and ask them questions about their item.
You must sign in to write a comment
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||conversion landing page, conversion template, css3, elegant style, html5, landing page, one page template, premium design, registration form, responsive template|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||1 year ago|
Need an admin theme?
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera