In the product description explained that signup form registration data not saved in database, but will send direct to guest/visitor email address.
But I will fix the scripts as soon as possible so that it can send data to the guest/visitors and your email.
I tried to open your website and the problem you are experiencing does not happen to me, your website running smoothly and quickly.
Your problem may sometimes arise because experience a down server.
1) can the green be changed with another color shades of self-same? (green tonality like Evernote, less or more)
2) can I do create a sign-up and log-in form? Can you send my a template?
Thank you, best regards
1. Of course you can change the green color of theme, but with change some CSS code.
2. This template just completed with sign-up form, but you still make the login form from it, but the for the login process function you must make it by yourself.
1. Is this theme compatible with WP?
2. How can I implement this design for only a landing page on my site? I already use a different theme for my main site.
3. Does the form work smoothly?
Answer for your questions:
1. No, this theme is not supported with WordPress CMS.
2. Of course you can use this template only for a landing page not a complete website content.
3. Yes of course, the form work perfectly to send message to your email address and MailChimp subscriptions.
Write a comment
This is a great way to give the seller feedback and ask them questions about their item.
You must sign in to write a comment
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Labels:||conversion landing page, conversion template, css3, elegant style, html5, landing page, one page template, premium design, registration form, responsive template|
|Released:||2 years ago|
|Updated:||2 years ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: