Pullus is HTML5 /CSS3 template suitable for any type of business, portfolio or blog sites with it's own range of gallery/news/portfolio/blog page layouts.
- W3C Valid HTML5 pages
- Crossbrowser Compatibility Chrome, FF 3 +, Opera, Safari, IE 7 +
- Clean, well structured code
- Universal page design
- Amazing CSS3 Effects with Sequence plugin
- Lightbox with video & maps support (.swf, youtube, vimeo)
- Costum Coming Soon page
- Costum Error page
- Bootstrap 2.1.1
- jQuery 1.7.1
- jQuery Sequence plugin - http://www.sequencejs.com/
- jQuery Nivoslider plugin - http://nivo.dev7studios.com/
- jQuery Isotope plugin - http://isotope.metafizzy.co/
- GMAP3 Plugin for JQuery - http://gmap3.net/
- Google Web Fonts - http://www.google.com/webfonts/
- Font Awesome (scalable icons) - http://fortawesome.github.com/Font-Awesome/
Preview images credits: The preview images comes from WallpaperFX (http://www.wallpaperfx.com) and they are for the live preview only.
More by imezei
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 2.1.x|
|Tags:||blog, business, clean, corporate, easy, flexible, portfolio|
|Released:||5 years ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: