WHAT IS QUILLPRO? (v1.4)
QuillPro is a multipurpose Bootstrap 4 Admin Dashboard Template that allows you build and launch your projects in the quickest time possible. We understand tight project deadlines, that is why we made QuillPro's code easy to understand and easy integrate into your projects... whether new or existing.
Demo: Demo Link
HOW IS QUILLPRO BUILT?
To allow easy integration, we built QuillPro on Bootstrap 4 and MDB UI Kit. They both have an easy "plug and play" approach which makes it straight-forward when making changes and building new elements and functions.
QuillPro sits on these two foundations and changes only the necessary HTML and CSS/SASS files in order to give QuillPro's unique style.
HOW EASY IS IT TO USE QUILLPRO?
All you need to know is how to use Bootstrap 4 and that's it! You can just follow the guide on the Bootstrap website when building your dashboard. QuillPro handles the rest. If you want to fully utilize QuillPro's styles, then follow the documentation that accompanies this purchase.
WHAT IS MDB UI KIT?
We think the developers of MDB UI Kit describe their product best: "An impressive collection of flexible components allows you to develop any project..." https://mdbootstrap.com/material-design-for-bootstrap/
- Animate.css - https://daneden.github.io/animate.css/
- ChartJS - http://www.chartjs.org/
- CKEditor - ckeditor.com
- Custom Scrollbar - http://manos.malihu.gr/jquery-custom-content-scroller/
- Datatables - https://datatables.net/
- Easy Pie Chart - https://github.com/rendro/easy-pie-chart
- Full Calendar - https://fullcalendar.io/
- Jquery Visible - https://github.com/customd/jquery-visible/
- Jquery Mask - https://igorescobar.github.io/jQuery-Mask-Plugin/
- JQVMaps - https://jqvmap.com/
- Prettify - https://github.com/google/code-prettify
- TagsInput - https://github.com/xoxco/jQuery-Tags-Input
- Timelify - https://github.com/Liinkiing/jquery-timelify
- Toastr - https://github.com/CodeSeven/toastr<
- Typeahead - https://twitter.github.io/typeahead.js/
- Velocity - velocityjs.org/
v1.4 - 05/03/2018
- UPDATE: Updated all form fields to Bootstrap 4.0.0 (Stable)
- FIXED: table responsiveness: '.table-responsive' class now added to class containing table
- UPDATE:Changed scroll speed for CustomScrollbar within the "qp_add_scrollbar" function in script.js
- UPDATE:Left menu item with sub-menu doesn't remain highlighted on :focus
- FIXED: header menu on small screens
- ADDED: new title to Dropdown Sub-menus
- ADDED: minor aesthetic improvements
- UPDATE: updated necessary documentation explaining how to update from Bootstrap 4 beta to 4.0.0 (Please see documentation)
v1.3 - 25/01/2018
- [Fixed] Uncommented the js code that allows horizontal sub-menu work
v1.2 - 30/12/2017
- Updated tabs and are now functional
v1.1 - 04/12/2017
- Removed default animation but can still be enabled. See documentation
- Massive design update. Design is now more sleek and modern.
- Added Font Awesome
- Added 3 new Mini Cards
v1.0 - 13/11/2017
- Initial Release
More by Base5Builder
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Tags:||admin, admin template, admin templates, bootstrap 4, crm, material, material design, minimal design, premium admin template, responsive admin template|
|Released:||3 months ago|
|Updated:||1 week ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: