Rebound is a clean, professional and beautiful template that is perfect for your portfolio. Rebound showcases your talent to your clients, employers and other creative types.
Rebound is built with HTML5, the Twitter Bootstrap v3.1.1 framework. It also uses the Font Awesome css framework (v4.0.3) & the custom built Rebound CSS file using the LESS CSS framework.
- Portfolio Item
- Search Results
- Bootstrap 3.1.1
- CSS3 (also uses the LESS CSS framework)
- Font Awesome icons 4.0.3
- Google Web Fonts
- Fully responsive for all devices and screen sizes
- Isotope grid layout
- Documentation and user guide
- User friendly code
- Friendly and helpful support
Attribution and Credits
- Icons: Font Awesome by Dave Gandy - http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- Fonts: Google Web Fonts - Merriweather and Raleway - http://www.google.com/fonts/
- Isotope - http://isotope.metafizzy.co/
- jQuery cycle 2 - http://jquery.malsup.com/cycle2/
- Text and Photos:
- Sintel - © copyright Blender Foundation | http://www.sintel.org
- Big Buck Bunny - © copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / http://www.bigbuckbunny.org
- Elephants Dream - © copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / http://www.elephantsdream.org
- Resume Photo - © copyright 2009, Pukeko Design Studio | http://www.pukekodesigns.co.nz
- About - Alice In Wonderland - © copyright 1865, Lewis Carroll | Published by Macmillan | Sourced from Fillerati text generator | http://www.fillerati.com
- Steven Stevenson Resume - © copyright 2009, Kat Neville | safetygoat | http://www.misterstevenson.com/contest.html
- 17 March 2014
- Initial release
- 15 April 2016
- Updated to Bootstrap v3.3.6
More by pukekodesigns
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Labels:||artist, card, clean, designer, fluid, mobile, photography, pinterest, portfolio, responsive|
|Released:||4 years ago|
|Updated:||2 years ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: