RED - is a responsive one page HTML5 template based on popular Bootstrap Framework. It is perfect for agencies and creative studios. It looks great with all types of devices (laptops, tablets and mobiles).
Direct link to the demo site: http://themetorium.net/demo/html/wrapbootstrap/red/v1.3/
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Based on Bootstrap Framework
- Fully responsive
- Well commented code
- Clean and neat design
- Easily customizable
- Google Fonts
- Font Awesome icons
- Fullscreen intro
- Carousel slider
- Parallax background
- Video background
- Magnific Popup
- 404 error page
- Compatible with all major latest browsers.
- And more..
- Upload files
- Parallax intro version: http://themetorium.net/demo/html/wrapbootstrap/red/v1.3/theme/index.html
- Video background intro version: http://themetorium.net/demo/html/wrapbootstrap/red/v1.3/theme/video-intro.html
- Slideshow intro version: http://themetorium.net/demo/html/wrapbootstrap/red/v1.3/theme/slideshow-intro.html
- 404 error page version: http://themetorium.net/demo/html/wrapbootstrap/red/v1.3/theme/404.html
- At least HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge
- Bootstrap Framework knowledge: http://getbootstrap.com
- FTP client to transfer files to your web host (I recommend FileZilla: https://filezilla-project.org )
- Code editor for customisations (I recommend Sublime Text: http://www.sublimetext.com )
- Google Fonts - http://www.google.com/webfonts
- Font Icons - http://fontawesome.io
- jQuery - http://www.jquery.com
- Bootstrap framework - http://getbootstrap.com
- Off canvas menu - http://codyhouse.co/gem/secondary-expandable-navigation/
- Owl Carousel - http://owlgraphic.com/owlcarousel
- Jquery Easing - http://gsgd.co.uk/sandbox/jquery/easing/
- Stellar.js - http://markdalgleish.com/projects/stellar.js/
- Counter-Up - https://github.com/bfintal/Counter-Up
- Waypoints - http://imakewebthings.com/waypoints
- SmoothScroll - https://gist.github.com/theroyalstudent/4e6ec834be19bf077298
- YTPlayer - https://github.com/pupunzi/jquery.mb.YTPlayer
- imagesLoaded - https://github.com/desandro/imagesloaded
- Masonry - http://masonry.desandro.com
- Font Awesome - http://fontawesome.io/
- Magnific Popup - http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/
If you have any questions:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via my profile page: https://wrapbootstrap.com/user/Themetorium
Version 1.3 (19 January, 2016):
- Fixed "CounterUp" plugin issue.
- Updated "Magnific-Popup" plugin.
- Updated "YTPlayer" plugin.
- Updated "Imagesloaded" plugin.
- Updated "Masonry" plugin.
Version 1.2 (06 December, 2015):
- Added "Magnific Popup" plugin (for portfolio items).
- Improved OWL Carousel (you can use data attriputes to change carousel options).
- Minor CSS fixes and general improvements.
- Updated plugins to latest version.
Version 1.1 (14 October, 2015):
- Fixed responsive issue with portfolio items in Firefox.
Version 1.0 (31 August, 2015):
More by Themetorium
Sign in to add this purchase to your account
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||bootstrap, creative, css3, fullscreen, html5, one page, parallax, responsive, template, themetorium|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||12 months ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Safari
- Latest Firefox
- Internet Explorer 8/9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: