My question regards the shrinking of the header (logo and menu area) when scrolling down.
I'am seeing that the elements
- <div class="navbar-collapse">
- <img src="assets/images/logo.svg" class="logo">
Could you tell me how/where is this live modification of style is happening?
If you need more detail, my complete question would be:
How can I change the theme for the initial inline css value of <div class="navbar-collapse"> be "padding-top: 26px; padding-bottom: 25px;" and not "padding-top: 30px; padding-bottom: 30px;" ? And the initial css value of <img src="assets/images/logo.svg" class="logo"> be "max-height: 60px;" and not "max-height: 40px;" ?
(When scrolling down the page theses values are going to be diminished ofcourse but for the sake of the logo i'am using and how i want it to shrink i need to know the answer to this question.)
Thanks so much!!
I recently purchased the REEN bootstrap theme. It's a great looking theme. Thanks for developing it.
I have a few questions, listed below. Thanks for your help.
1. If you remove all of the alternate color stylesheets (for production), per the documentation, when you hover over the REEN logo, the menu shifts to the left by a few pixels. The same thing happens on the hosted Live Preview of the REEN theme. For example: Start at http://demo.fuviz.com/reen/v1-2-1/index.html and then go to http://demo.fuviz.com/reen/v1-2-1/index3.html. And then hover over the REEN logo. I'm viewing the site in Chrome on Windows 8.1.
2. If you view the site in Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8.1, the menu overlaps over the logo. I tested this out on: http://demo.fuviz.com/reen/index3.html. As you shrink the page size, the overlapping gets worse.
3. How can I create one menu item and have it aligned to the left, instead of aligned to the middle? When you take out the rest of the menu items, the remaining ones align to the middle.
I purchased your REEN Theme and am overall very happy with it! Thank you so much! :) I was hoping you could help me with what is likely a very easy question (I feel so noobish for being able to figure it out). If I wanted to turn off the animation (fadeinUp) so that there are no animations and the content still loads on the page, how would I do that?
Thank you so much for the help!
Thank you all for your patience and comments! I've been working hard for a couple of months now and of course I still support REEN! I'm glad to read that you help each other here :)
An update for the template is currently in progress and will be released within the next few days. Also I'll do my best to respond to your comments as quickly as possible!
Glad you are back and into supporting the theme.
Any date for when the update will be available?
just tweaking a few things – so maybe this weekend ...
I'm interested in this theme, but would like to see what changes you are going to include with this new update. Do you know when it will be ready?
Time is ticking on and still haven't heard anything more about the update (last reply from you 3 weeks ago).
Can you let us know when the update will be available.
Is there a FAQ page? I think this is the only missing page in the template.
If anyone created a nice FAQ page, please share :)
I´m not good with code. I´ve tried to arrange it myself but didn´t have any luck.
Could you help me?
Within the next few weeks I will be releasing version 1.3 with some fresh new One Page sites including at least five sizes for modals (full-screen too)!
So stay tuned ;)
Write a comment
This is a great way to give the seller feedback and ask them questions about their item.
You must sign in to write a comment
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||clean, creative, designer, flat ui, masonry, multipage, multipurpose, portfolio, professional, responsive|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||1 month ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: