Resto is a premium, modern, responsive HTML5 ONE / MULTI page restaurant website template based on latest bootstrap4. The template is fully responsive and lot's of amazing features allows you to create a modern website fast and easy.
Running a Restaurant? or have a website related to Food, Cafe, Bakery, Bar, Pizza, cooking and so on. This template is a carefully crafted Restaurant Website Template to meet your needs.
- Clean and modern design
- Bootstrap 4 alpha 6
- Mobile friendly
- Working Reservation Form (NEW)
- Sass files for easy customisation
- Shop pages (Cart, products, checkout etc.)
- Slider revolution
- 6+ Home styles
- 5+ Header styles
- Offcanvas cart menu
- Versatile menu options
- Blog pages
- Working contact form
- Google map
- Google fonts
- Ion icons
- Parallax backgrounds
- Youtube video backgrounds
- Left & right header styles
- Clean and user friendly code
- Valid code from W3C validator
- 30+ pages
- Lightbox gallery
- Documentation included
- Masonry grid
- And many more...
Images use for demo purpose only!
Version v2.0 on April 20, 2017
- Updated to jquery 3
- Migrate bootstrap3 to Bootstrap4.0.0 alpha6
- Added Gulp Workflow
- Create single js and css file of main plugins
- Affected files - .html files, style.css, template-custom.js, onepage-custom.js
Version v1.2 on Jan 31, 2017
- Updated to jquery 2.2.4
- Updated stickyjs to 1.0.4
- Updated revolution slider to 188.8.131.52
- Disabled parallax effects for small devices
- Affected files - style.css
- Added documentation
Version v1.1 on Nov. 28, 2016
- Added Working Reservation Form
Initial Release - v1.0 14 October 2016
More by design_mylife
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Tags:||bakery, bar, business, food, menu, minimal, onepage, parallax, responsive, restaurant|
|Released:||11 months ago|
|Updated:||5 months ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: