Rolla is an easy to use minimal portfolio template, meant for various websites and users. Built with everything you need for a portfolio like a filterable gallery built on Isotope, with various grid options, as well as masonry and regular layouts, also a functional PHP contact form and all of the pages you need.
Purchasing Rolla will allow you to download ALL future updates for free, also full support if you need any assistance.
- Bootstrap 3
- Highly Responsive
- Minimal Style
- Flexible Portfolio With Filter (isotope.js)
- 6 Portfolio Grid Options
- Text Rotater
- 800+ Iconfonts
- Easy Parallax Backgrounds
- Working PHP Contact form
- Google Map
- Preloader (15$ value)
- PSD Files
- W3C Valid
- Frequent Updates
- Full Support
For support submit your ticket to: http://dimitrovinc.freshdesk.com/
I've used the following images, icons or other files as listed.
- bootstrap.min.js - The bootstrap main JS file.
- jquery.isotope.min.js - JS used for portfolio sorting and transitions.
- scrollReveal.js - Script used to activate animations when in viewport.
- jquery.magnific-popup.min.js - Lightbox script used to open imgs + video on any link.
- form-validator.js - The form validator used in the contact form.
- Shutterstock - Images used in this template.
- Screenshot fix
- Changed Isotope call to be on document ready (all pages with portfolio gallery)
- Preloader fix
More by dimitrovthemes
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Topic:||Design & Creative Services|
|Labels:||easy to use, minimal portfolio, monotone, one page, portfolio, simple|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||1 year ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: