SeventyTwo is a clean and modern coming-soon theme. It comes with four different versions (image, parallax, slideshow, and video background).
The theme allows visitors to subscribe to your mailing list, saving e-mails in MySQL database or you can integrate with MailChimp, notifying about the website launch (complete setup guide in documentation files).
- Installer! Install easily your theme within minutes!
- Well organized and documented
- 4 versions
- Ajax newsletter signup form
- Fully responsive
- Retina ready
- Ajax contact form with validation
- Easily customizable
- Google web fonts
- MailChimp integration
- Local video support
Images and video are not part of the template.
If contacting, please copy your License ID.
- NEW! Parallax version
- NEW! Installer - Updated instructions in documentation
- Local video support - Upgraded to Bootstrap 3.3.x
- NEW! Carousel in team section
- Improved contact PHP script
- Upgraded to Bootstrap 3.2.x - Documentation fix - Style fix - Subscription form fix - Video Template fix
- Initial release
More by choco-pixel
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Labels:||ajax subscription, coming soon, countdown timer, premium, under construction|
|Released:||4 years ago|
|Updated:||2 years ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: