Shuka is a multifunctional landing page built for your Lead Generation, Product, Service, SaaS, Mobile App and anything in between that you would desire for a landing page.
Shuka was well thought out from a minimal design approach so that clarity and content is the overall focus.
- Bootstrap v3.3.7
- Responsive and Minimal Design
- Sass Files Included (.scss)
- 15+ Demo HTML Files
- Working Contact Form with Validation
- MailChimp Integration
- Toggling Price Billing on Pricing Tables
- Well Commented Code with Documentation
- 24/7 Support
- Demo Images - unsplash.com/
- Demo Videos - www.videezy.com/
- Vintage Logos - www.freepik.com/
- Animate.css - daneden.github.io/animate.css/
- ionicons - ionicons.com/
- Magnific Popup - dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/
- Modernizr - modernizr.com/
- Owl Carousel - owlcarousel2.github.io/OwlCarousel2/
- Theia Sticky Sidebar and ResizeSensor - github.com/WeCodePixels/theia-sticky-sidebar/
- Bootstrap Validator - github.com/1000hz/bootstrap-validator/
- WOW.js - wowjs.uk/
Send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiry and support questions.
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||application landing, landing page, lead generation landing, mobile app landing, multipurpose landing, product landing, responsive, saas landing, service landing|
|Released:||10 months ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: