Today we have finished to work on Angular 2.0 Seed version. It's ready and going to be included into the next update.
If you wish to already try Angular 2.0 Seed version and can't wait for the release, please give us a shot at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'll send you a copy.
Thanks all your hard work. You produce a fine product.
I use Angular so I had a go with that. It is amazing, well built, clear and transparent. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm really amazed!!
We are happy to serve ;)
I am about to buy the Sing - App
I will use the Angular 2.0 version for one site and one customer, and deploy in Windows Azure.
My question is, if I want to have copy of the same site for development/pre production deployed in Azure too, do I have to buy the Multiple application or is it still ok with the Single application?
You don't need to buy the Multiple license.
Thanks. Let me know if you have any other questions.
1. Maybe consider https://github.com/bramstein/fontfaceobserver?
2. I couldn't do proper offline development due to the Google fonts dependency. Maybe I am missing something since I see the fonts folder does have the Google fonts installed but the font declarations don't make use of it. There are quite a few approaches to fall back to local fonts. Fonfaceobserver should mitigate this in any case.
3. In your vars.scss the font is being referenced via ../vendor folder which means the expectation is that the entire vendor folder be published to the public directory in production. This isn't normal (for example, see the dependencies you use). The correct approach is to remove those overrides from var, use the default approach and instead just copy fonts to the dist/public/simialr folder. I personally prefer copying fonts with gulp-flatten.
4. For production, it would be nice if you published the compiled assets directly such as sing-core.js and sing-extras.js for easier deployment. In either case, I had to reference your preview footer and create it myself using gulp-includer to make management easier (your documentation regarding bower is obsolete so wasn't much help).
5. The documentation around bower is since it mentions removing stuff after line 23 in ajax/ folder. Either way #4 will make this easier since the dependencies will be explicit in sing-core.js, etc.
Congrats for your work, theme looks awesome!
I have bought the theme to start using angular2, but that theme is near empty. If I'm not wrong, it uses bootstrap4. What about the rest of pages? Will them be available soon?
It is only seed version available now. But in this week we will finish the full version.
We will update seed version to rc1 very soon. But the full version will be updated only when a stable version of Angular 2 is released
I've been meddling around with ng2-bootstrap as a way of using fancy bootstrap themes with ng2 directives. But it seems that a lot of themes come with custom code relying on jQuery or otherwise custom code or libraries.
So now I'm seeing Angular 2 support on your template, and I'm wondering "how angular2" this actually is. I mean, for the left side menu, can I provide items, subitems, icons, etc. in a .ts file and a *ngFor directive in my .html template? Same goes for Notifications, Messages and Progress?
In the latest angular 2.0.rc1 version, there is a problem with the login page. First time accessing the login page it is working fine. But when i refresh the login page, it is not working properly. The styles are not coming fine.
Could you please check this ASAP?
Thanks for issue, we've already fixed this and at any moment will release it.
I have a similar issue as sathish_r is describing and would like to migrate my application to RC1 as soon as possible.
When i go to a path my Scripts not loads.
By example, a go to any page has a Select, and it isn't the Select with searcher.
How can load a new page and load the scripts.
I'm new in this world? And my english is too bad! Thanks!
replied via email
can you say, when the angular2-seed will be updated to rc1? I have to start a new project an don't want to start with old beta3. I tried to update it myself, but only got a lot of errors.
Will you update to the new router?
At the next week we will update a seed and a full version to angular rc.1
Write a comment
This is a great way to give the seller feedback and ask them questions about their item.
You must sign in to write a comment
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Tags:||angular, angularjs, bootstrap4, bower, html5, node, react, retina, sass, seed|
|Released:||2 years ago|
|Updated:||1 week ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: