1) Please confirm what templates will work with Asp.Net Core latest version.
2) Please confirm what templates will work with AngularJS 2.0
3) I'm planning to use this as the landing page for internal portal (enterprise). What license is appropriate for this? Just one application and one developer for now.
4) Will I get the complete source code for all modules, plugins and JS?
5) Will the application ever send logs or diagnostics automatically to INSPINIA development group? Since this is a internal portal, privacy and corporate policies is a concern.
6) I may use DataTables grid from jQuery. Is it too much to have AngularJS 2.0, .Net Core and jQuery in the same application? Are there better alternatives to jQuery?
Thank you and appreciate your help.
2) Yes the angularJS 2.0 version was recently updated to latest
3) You can see here on what license you need: http://support.wrapbootstrap.com/knowledge_base/topics/usage-licenses
4) Yes of course
5) Each theme on wrapbootstrap has a different author, this is the SmartAdmin theme.
6) This is more of a development question not covered by the theme components. You are free to modify any parts of the theme as you see fit to envelop your development needs.
What you see in the demo is what you will get in the package. We kept the single license dirt cheap for people to purchase and evaluate our codes before purchasing the bigger licenses, therefore we do not hand out any source codes or code samples.
Angular version 2.0 is now at its latest, was updated last week, was there any particular reason you are after version 1.9?
You can always follow us on twitter for announcements and version releases.
I am working with MVC5 full and seed project.
I was trying to active forgot password e-mail sending at log-in page.
and actually I couldn't use e-mail even at local/home/inbox -> compose at full MVC5 version.
Could you give me an idea to make it work?
Please see conditions of our support here and how to reach us: https://wrapbootstrap.com/user/MyOrange
Does your template use any work or derivative with non-commercial friendly or unclear license? Such as Glyphicons, where the licensing information on Bootstrap site contradict the official information from Glyphicons page?
Our template is commercial license friendly. All third party addon / plugins are MIT based and properly licensed for resell and commercial packaging. You can find more information in our documentation.
Some of our clients who are using the Extended license include:
- And many other reputable companies / corporations.
After purchasing the theme I went throught its documentation, and in Angular 2 section the theme structure shows clearly that its using angular-cli now.
But when I see the distribution folder of Angular 2 version which I have downloaded from wrapbootstrap containing the three versions (seed, lite and full), I can not see any of them to be based on angular cli.
Please suggest what should be done. A screen shot for your reference.
We received all of your emails, you do not need to email us 4 times about the same subject :)
All customers are treated equally on a first time first serve bases. Angular CLI was part of the past project, we have dropped supporting it in the latest release as it was too buggy. Please see the changelog notes in the item description page for further details.
- An input control that formats a (currency) value with commas on mouse out. (Not talking about masks)
- A time control to enter time. e.g. Specify Hour Minutes and AM PM.
I can add both of these myself, but I figured if the package doesn't have these, it is one cool thing to add.
Please send us a support request with your license ID.
You can find how to here: https://wrapbootstrap.com/user/MyOrange
Do you consider to add jQuery File Upload plug-in to the Framework?
Thanks in advance!
There is already a jquery file upload plugin built into the theme here: http://22.214.171.124/themes/preview/smartadmin/1.8.x/ajax/index.html#ajax/dropzone.html
Please email us your issue with your license ID, we will find out what is going on.
I'm trying to add Bootstrap tooltip inside jarvet widget .. for some reason .. I can see the object is created but it's not displayed .. can be an issue on my side ... or it's a known bug.
How can I send you an email with the License ID ? Thanks !
Please contact us on support channel and I can take a look at the issue.
Please look again in the package, they are in the unminifed directory. This is also explained in the docs and I encourage everyone to go through it.
npm install -g angular-cli@latest
npm run server - Is working and i can see the lite version in the web browser
ng generate component test
-> You have to be inside an angular-cli project in order to use the generate command.
How should i fix it in order to use cli to generate code?
can you please reach us on support channel?
I used the seed rails app but the jarvis widget doesn't seem to load because I can't see the tool widgets (close, minimize, etc).
What do you think could be the issue?
Please go through the documentation. You have to use the support channel for further assistance.
Write a comment
This is a great way to give the seller feedback and ask them questions about their item.
You must sign in to write a comment
Sign in to add this purchase to your account
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||admin template, angular, angularjs, asp.net, lightweight admin, reactjs, responsive dashboard, webapp|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||2 weeks ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Safari
- Latest Firefox
- Internet Explorer 8/9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: