Currently on sale at 50% off!!!
Soft Admin is a full responsive template for administrators that prides itself on being lightweight and easy on the eyes. Based on Bootstrap 3, Soft Admin was written and designed by an experienced software engineer and user-interface designer.
HTML Example Pages
- Alerts & Notifications
- Tabs & Accordions
- Buttons & Icons
- Basic Form Elements
- Advanced Form Elements
- WYSIWYG Form
- Form Validation
- Static Tables
- Dynamic Tables
- 404 Error
- More to come...!
- Responsive design, supports cross-browser compatibility and mobile use
- Bootstrap 3.1.1
- Font Awesome 4.0.3
- jQuery 1.10.2
- jQuery UI 1.10.2
- Charting (Flot, Sparklines, Morris)
- Dynamic Tables (Datatables)
- Calendar (FullCalendar)
- Bootstrap Colorpicker
- Bootstrap Datepicker
- Google Maps (Customized info-windows, markers, charts, styles)
- Google Geo Maps (Map charts)
- Notifications (jGrowl)
- Login Page (Custom designed example page, multiple backgrounds)
- Gallery (Colorbox, custom controls)
- Dynamic Form Select (Select2)
- Auto-complete Search (Typeahead)
- Bootstrap WYSIWYG (Summernote)
- Form Validation (bootstrapValidator)
- Switches (switchButton)
- Knobs (jQuery Knob)
- 3 Admin Color Styles
- Soft Widgets (Lightweight, exclusively for Soft Admin)
- Soft Storyboard (Lightweight, exclusively for Soft Admin)
- IE 9+
- Chrome (Latest)
- Safari (mobile & browser)
More by projectfinale
Sign in to add this purchase to your account
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.1.x|
|Tags:||admin, admin template, app, calendar, charts, dashboard, lightweight admin, responsive admin, responsive template|
|Released:||3 years ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: