Spark - Admin Template
Spark is a premium admin template built with Bootstrap (version 3 and 4), the most popular UI framework. Spark includes over 25+ pages including many components. The components can be used on any page. The template is fully responsive and customizable and can be used for any type of web application, such as admin dashboards, file management systems, project management systems, leaderboards and much more.
Spark is developed with the latest & trusted technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3 (using Sass preprocessor), jQuery and NPM.
- Responsive With support for mobile, tablet and desktop it doesn't matter what device you're using. Spark is responsive in all major browsers.
- Icons Our template includes Font Awesome and Ion Icons. Premium icons, 100% free and open source. Spark contains over 1000+ icons. The sky is the limit!
- HTML5 & CSS3 We only use modern web technologies like HTML5 and CSS3. Our template includes some subtile CSS3 animations so you will get anyone's attention.
- Customize Spark is easy to customize. You don't have to be a web expert to customize our template. Our code is very readable and well commented.
- Support Spark is supported by specialists who provide quick and effective support. Usually a email reply takes less then 24 hours.
- Clean Code We strictly followed Bootstrap's guidelines to make your integration as easy as possible. All code is handwritten and W3c valid.
- Preloader Spark shows a modern animated preloader while your visitors are waiting. The preloader moves subtle out of your screen when the page is done rendering.
- Cross Browser Our template works perfectly with: Latest Chrome, Firefox+, Latest Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ and mobile browsers. We're working hard to support them.
- Free Updates You'll receive an e-mail from time to time containing a free update! Usually these updates contains new components, improvements and bugfixes.
- 25+ pages
- Fully responsive
- Right-to-left support
- Bootstrap 3 & 4 supported
- Preprocessor SCSS
- Angular 2 version
- Multiple colour templates
- Multiple dashboards
- Bootstrap The most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework
- bxSlider jQuery Content Slider
- Font Awesome The iconic font and CSS toolkit
- Gmaps Google Maps API with less pain and more fun
- IonIcons The premium icon font for Ionic Framework
- jVectorMap Interactive geography-related data visualization
- Moment.js Parse, validate, manipulate, and display dates
- Morris.js Good-looking charts shouldn't be difficult
- Pace Automatic page load progress bar
- Raphaël Cross-browser vector graphics the easy way.
- Slippry A responsive slider by booncon PIXELS
- Summernote Super Simple WYSIWYG Editor
- Tether Positioning engine to make overlays, tooltips and dropdowns better
- Fixed Flot tooltip z-index
- Fixed dropdown menu z-index
- Upgraded Bootstrap to v4.0.0-alpha.6
- Upgraded Nodemon to 1.11.0
- Upgraded NodeSass to 4.5.0
More by paullaros
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||admin, admin dashboard, app, crm, dashboard, modern, responsive, sass, ui, webapp|
|Released:||5 months ago|
|Updated:||4 months ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: